Guys I'm sorry

JBiGGiE

Well I don't think I need to say I'm sorry because I have been working hard for the team. I wore the same shirt every game in 2013 even through the NC game. After we lost I started with a new shirt for 2014. Every time since then that we lost, I got a new shirt. It doesn't seem to be helping but I do have a nice array of AU shirts that should last me for sometime, should we ever start winning regular again. WDE

17 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

I appreciate all of those who are taking some personal responsibility.  Still, I would like to know the win/loss records for Nova and Spirit.

Ah ! Yes. There in could lie the answer. So obvious, how could we miss it and assume something like bad coaching. Truth be known we have been flying the wrong eagle. Thanks for the insight. WDE

1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Ah ! Yes. There in could lie the answer. So obvious, how could we miss it and assume something like bad coaching. Truth be known we have been flying the wrong eagle. Thanks for the insight. WDE

Finally, someone who appreciates my "insight".  

1 minute ago, icanthearyou said:

Finally, someone who appreciates my "insight".  

My question now is, If your theory proves valid, can I have whoever is responsible for deciding which eagle to fly, to re-reimburse me for all the AU game shirts that I have purchased the last two years? WDE

4 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

My question now is, If your theory proves valid, can I have whoever is responsible for deciding which eagle to fly, to re-reimburse me for all the AU game shirts that I have purchased the last two years? WDE

Yes.  IF, you have the receipts and, they have not been washed.

My first child was born in 2009 and AU did pretty good the next season. We had our second child in 2012 and then did AU did well again the following season. The good and bad news for AU football is that my wife is pregnant again. This year is going to stink, but watch out for the 2017 season!!

15 minutes ago, TigerTale said:

My first child was born in 2009 and AU did pretty good the next season. We had our second child in 2012 and then did AU did well again the following season. The good and bad news for AU football is that my wife is pregnant again. This year is going to stink, but watch out for the 2017 season!!

I think I speak for all of us here in saying you need to give up your day job and work more at home so we don't have these gaps. WDE

2 hours ago, TigerTale said:

How 'bout we all chip in for a C-section before the Georgia game?

8 hours ago, augolf1716 said:
21 hours ago, tigerfangs said:

It's me...ever since I went to Pasadena, and stayed in room number 666, we have struggled. 

I did ask to switch rooms, but due to the weather delay arriving, they were full. 

I am sorry for this...

oh lord I would have slept on the streets as a golfer I am very superstitious

When I walked away from the desk, I saw the number and turned around. The girl at the desk was smiling. She knew what she had done. 

When I asked to be moved to another room, she said they were full. She also said the room key was brought back 4 times By FSU and AU fans. 

While im getting it off my chest...I left the aTm game after the last fumble in 14. I always said I would stick in through thick and thin. This is definitely my fault and I will exile myself for a period of time not less than2 days, and see if that helps. Words can't describe...

On September 21, 2016 at 8:20 AM, api1957 said:

I too take blame. Guess which games me and my wife have watched together since we got married. Oh, and we got married during the A&M game in 2012.

Take a wild guess who was not at home last night?

Archived