Lashlee

tomcat

whatever happens with mr lashlee i certainly hope he does well. it would certainly make auburn look good if he had seccess somewhere else. and as for the person who claimed to be part of the auburn staff or whatever saying rhett was useless { not aimed at auh1 i think his name is for clarification} is a pretty sorry employee. i wish i could remember the persons name............anyway how about next time instead of coming on a message board how about going and telling mr lashlee that to his face? anyone can talk crap about someone behind their back. it takes a man to say what he thinks to that person. this is the main reason i never bought into the rhett is useless garbage. gus wanted him for a reason and with the gus bus on the line i would think gus had legit reasons.

also does anyone know if rhett was with herb and company at tulsa or where ever it was? i think they had the best o in the country that year or close to it? so now the gang is back together again and working that voo doo they do so well.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cant help it,  I just got one more thing to say about White he is Finger Licking Good.  Just call him KFC.  The kid has a lot of heart.  War Eagle

On 10/27/2016 at 7:55 PM, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Don't entertain this. I have a good friend on the staff and he wouldn't even tell his family who the starting QB would be. This guy just wants attention 

Totally off subject, but...

Out of curiousity, how long did your friend know who was the starting QB before it was announced? 

Rhett is doing great. Really the entire team is doing great, especially when it comes to blocking and executing. The OL is killing it at run blocking as are the WR (for the most part). When that happens play calling is easier. 

Plus it helps having a 240 battering ram to get a yard when you need it. :bananadance:

Archived