Nothing to see here move along

Auburn4life

https://www.google.com/amp/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/clinton-ally-aids-campaign-of-fbi-officials-wife-1477266114?client=ms-android-verizon

The political organization of Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, an influential Democrat with longstanding ties to Bill and Hillary Clinton, gave nearly $500,000 to the election campaign of the wife of an official at the Federal Bureau of Investigation who later helped oversee the investigation into Mrs. Clinton’s email use.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, but since no REASONABLE prosecutor would proceed w/ this case, and there's  no evidence of INTENT.... 

Oh, and you can be sure there'll be claims that Bush did EXACTLY the same thing, and there's nothing to this story, followed by more denials and claims that when Trump was in kindergarten, he  winked at fellow girl classmate, and made her feel uncomfortable. 

31 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Yeah, but since no REASONABLE prosecutor would proceed w/ this case, and there's  no evidence of INTENT.... 

Oh, and you can be sure there'll be claims that Bush did EXACTLY the same thing, and there's nothing to this story, followed by more denials and claims that when Trump was in kindergarten, he  winked at fellow girl classmate, and made her feel uncomfortable. 

Yep, All while Donald Duck is ordered by Killary to get political at Trump rallies and Morrocan checks clear the bank. But hey, nothing to see here.......

9 minutes ago, AUUSN said:

Still. Not. Voting. For. Trump.

No one asked if you were. 

23 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

No one asked if you were. 

Inside Donald Trump’s One-Stop Parties: Attendees Recall Cocaine and Very Young Models

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/24/inside-donald-trump-s-one-stop-parties-attendees-recall-cocaine-and-very-young-models.html

He's got nothing but can't just allow these stories to go " unchallenged ".

he feels compelled to reply  

4 hours ago, japantiger said:

It's the usual "but Trump said".....response.  

And, frankly, that graphic was disturbing even for a Squid.... :-)

Never heard of David S. Pumpkins!?

10 hours ago, AURaptor said:

He's got nothing but can't just allow these stories to go " unchallenged ".

he feels compelled to reply  

Got a bet for you Skippy. @AURaptor

Trump wins, I never post here again.

Hillary wins, YOU never post here again.

41 minutes ago, AUUSN said:

Do not take any bets! We need you both here to remind us of what is Absolutely Alabama. ;)

57 minutes ago, AUUSN said:

Your thoughts on the thread to topic is …? 

23 minutes ago, AUUSN said:

Take the bet.

" The political organization of Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, an influential Democrat with longstanding ties to Bill and Hillary Clinton, gave nearly $500,000 to the election campaign of the wife of an official at the Federal Bureau of Investigation who later helped oversee the investigation into Mrs. Clinton’s email use. "

Thoughts? 

14 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

" The political organization of Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, an influential Democrat with longstanding ties to Bill and Hillary Clinton, gave nearly $500,000 to the election campaign of the wife of an official at the Federal Bureau of Investigation who later helped oversee the investigation into Mrs. Clinton’s email use. "

Thoughts? 

Take. The. Bet.

Thoughts?

17 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Thoughts on the topic? 

My thoughts? Big whoop.

Now. Take the bet. I'm not even voting for Hillary and I'll take the bet.

19 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

I like posting here. 

Ghoughts? 

I already posted my thoughts....big whoop.

You won't take the bet so we're done here.

2 hours ago, AUUSN said:

Never heard of David S. Pumpkins!?

OK, yeah....you got me...that is the most disturbing thing I've seen since Rodent World at Subic Bay...

8 hours ago, AUUSN said:

I already posted my thoughts....big whoop.

You won't take the bet so we're done here.

So, big whoop is all you have to say for political corruptness on a grand, and very blatant and callous manner ? So much for integrity and honor in the Navy. :no:

( And that SNL skit was clearly something the cast thought up at the last moment, after a night of partying, and failing to put together an actually funny skit, so they could fill time. If you have Tom Hanks on your show, you'll find SOMETHING for him to do. Even if it's that crap  ) 

5 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

So, big whoop is all you have to say for political corruptness on a grand, and very blatant and callous manner ? So much for integrity and honor in the Navy. :no:

( And that SNL skit was clearly something the cast thought up at the last moment, after a night of partying, and failing to put together an actually funny skit, so they could fill time. If you have Tom Hanks on your show, you'll find SOMETHING for him to do. Even if it's that crap  ) 

Aww now now with the name calling.

Yeah skippy, big whoop. Trump pays off Pam Bondi, Pam Bondi drops the investigation into Trump U. Round and round it goes.

Do you have no idea how the world works? 

Where did I name call? And what do allegations against Trump have to do with Hillary? And her corruption? 

Archived