New Greg Gamble LSU Print

aupantsdown

thecatchlarge.jpg

Just got image of last Greg Gamble print in series of four. This set is AUsome! Will look very cool hanging together... Check out all four together at:

auburnart.com to order the set or one of the small prints...should be available soon. the guys at auburnart.com are very cool and professional.

i hate to be the bearer of bad news and it doesn't really matter i'm just observant and thought i'd share this with everyone. the picture here isn't accurate because Auburn's team is on the sidelines in the background. LSU'S sideline should be in the background not Auburn's sorry it's the perfectionist in me..

You are right. VERY observant of you. :)

Yea, and they've got me seated in section 9, row 40, seat 14 when I ALWAYS sit in section 8, row 43, seat 10. And I had on a blue AU cap that day, not orange. These folks are a bunch of frauds. ;):D

Yea, and they've got me seated in section 9, row 40, seat 14 when I ALWAYS sit in section 8, row 43, seat 10.  And I had on a blue AU cap that day, not orange.  These folks are a bunch of frauds.  ;)   :D

142400[/snapback]

<_<

i hate to be the bearer of bad news and it doesn't really matter i'm just observant and thought i'd share this with everyone. the picture here isn't accurate because Auburn's team is on the sidelines in the background. LSU'S sideline should be in the background not Auburn's sorry it's the perfectionist in me..

142389[/snapback]

The reason why is b/c he put the score of the game as well as proior undefeated years on the Auburn jeresy. He also did this on the VT print.

WDE

JJ

Yea, and they've got me seated in section 9, row 40, seat 14 when I ALWAYS sit in section 8, row 43, seat 10.  And I had on a blue AU cap that day, not orange.  These folks are a bunch of frauds.  ;)   :D

142400[/snapback]

:lol: Funny

Cool print, even if it's not exactly correct. I wonder if Mix was in on that particular play. If so, it's definitely inaccurate.

I think Eddins stomping a mudhole into that cajun would've been a better one though. :)

Guest Tigrinum Major

Anyone notice the players on the sideline?

10 is standing next to 9. Also 57 and 93 are looking on. I expected the score, but those other two were a nice touch.

Anyone notice the players on the sideline?

10 is standing next to 9.  Also 57 and 93 are looking on.  I expected the score, but those other two were a nice touch.

142411[/snapback]

My thoughts exactly..........Eventhough the Sidelines were opposite, it would've looked kinda wrong with LSU players.......

I would have like to seen the TD catch where he is nealt down instead of this one. But nonetheless, its cool. A very nice set. can't wait to get mine.

these are awesome - but I'm really frustrated that you have to by 4 20X26 prints to own any of them. Who has room for 4? I already have one that size of Victory Kick.

no, I swear its not - check like 17 pictures down on the above link - its the exact picture of the VT guy - but Carlos isn't in the picture . .will someone smarter then me post the picture?

also interesting, the VT picture is not an actual moment. 

Here is the photo of the VT player

http://www.auburntigers.com/photoalbums/sugarweb_10505/

no Carlos in there . .but you notice the score in that background also

142679[/snapback]

carlosrogers.jpg

Here is the play where VT Print comes from, I believe. Carlos is not in it(not in photo) but he quickly came up and made the hit. From what i understand Gamble watches game films and i guess this was his interpretation. Does this make sense?

or does someone else have the photo?

That is the picture where it came from, but he painted the moment where Carlos made contact. I was unclear about this until I watched it on my TiVO. The picture is correct. The only part that isn't correct is that McClover isn't laying down at that time. I thought it was kind of neat that he put him in it anyway, because we all loved watching him this year.

Archived