Today is Groundhog's Day and

Tigerdog

Yea, but the other Groundhog didn't see his.........So, that means........Who Gives A Sh**!!!! :lol: ........If the sun is out then he sees his shadow.....Right? If it's cloudy then he doesn't.....Right? Also, did you see the Groundhog Trainer holding him......He was like holding him so he could see his shadow......How do they know he saw his shadow........That's just Asinine :big:

I heard the Groundhog in tuscalooser (mike hula) saw his Shadow, which means he's still there..........That means that they're going to SUCK for the next SIX Years :big::lol::lol::lol:

Yea, but the other Groundhog didn't see his.........So, that means........Who Gives A Sh**!!!!  :lol: ........If the sun is out then he sees his shadow.....Right?  If it's cloudy then he doesn't.....Right?  Also, did you see the Groundhog Trainer holding him......He was like holding him so he could see his shadow......How do they know he saw his shadow........That's just Asinine  :big:

143655[/snapback]

Are you on meds? If not, you might want to look into that... :blink:

;)

Hey Jenny ! I "stuck" my head out of the "cave" (My garage) this morning and I STILL felt a "nip" ! ! ! :lol::lol::lol:

Guest Tigrinum Major

KNOXVILLE (AP) - Knoxville Phil left his office this morning and did not see his shadow (possibly because his impressive girth actually eclisped the sun in Eastern Tennessee), signaling an end to recruiting season. However, whining from Alabama fans about Phil's reporting of recruiting violations to the NCAA were expected to continue another six weeks.

KNOXVILLE (AP) - Knoxville Phil left his office this morning and did not see his shadow (possibly because his impressive girth actually eclisped the sun in Eastern Tennessee), signaling an end to recruiting season.  However, whining from Alabama fans about Phil's reporting of recruiting violations to the NCAA were expected to continue another six weeks.

143700[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

Jenny: Ouch :)

Guest Tigrinum Major
You know, this is nothing a gun can't solve...

Give me a chance next year and he won't ever see his shadow again.

143811[/snapback]

Damn, Strey, calm down a touch.

Did the voices tell you to skip class and clean the guns today?

You know, this is nothing a gun can't solve...

Give me a chance next year and he won't ever see his shadow again.

143811[/snapback]

Damn, Strey, calm down a touch.

Did the voices tell you to skip class and clean the guns today?

143818[/snapback]

Nah, but I did walk through the cold damp weather from class to class (parker to broun) and then back to the transit. I want warmth! :)

Anyway, rodent hunting is fun. :D

Jenny:  Ouch  :)

143710[/snapback]

You are just the only guy I know whose WRITTEN WORDS are in need of Ritalin. :big:

You are pretty amusing - nothing (truly) personal intended.

Jenny:  Ouch  :)

143710[/snapback]

You are just the only guy I know whose WRITTEN WORDS are in need of Ritalin. :big:

You are pretty amusing - nothing (truly) personal intended.

143974[/snapback]

I Usually just type off the top of my head, most of the time........Uhhh, I mean.......Stupid Words, you know you try to teach 'em, but they just won't freakin' listen :) ........War "BY GOD" Eagle

Actually there are groundhogs all over the country not just north and south.

143979[/snapback]

No Bo, you're Wrong!!......there's only Two in existance.... :D ....I was thinking that too.....What if another Groundhog seen his shadow and no one saw him....Does that mean he really saw it, or not? I think it's just Asinine to have a Groundhog predicting the upcoming weather.......Maybe we should have a Groundhog at the News Channel to predict everyday's weather :blink:

Actually there are groundhogs all over the country not just north and south.

143979[/snapback]

No Bo, you're Wrong!!......there's only Two in existance.... :D ....I was thinking that too.....What if another Groundhog seen his shadow and no one saw him....Does that mean he really saw it, or not? I think it's just Asinine to have a Groundhog predicting the upcoming weather.......Maybe we should have a Groundhog at the News Channel to predict everyday's weather :blink:

143985[/snapback]

Channel 2 here in Houston has a WEATHER DOG named Radar. He is just a mutt, cute, but basically useless. He just sits there, drooling, but they act like the dog personally does the forcast... They even threw him a birthday party - SO LAME. So one of the local talk radio shows came up with Beauregard the Traffic Chicken - they use a very obnoxious sound clip of a chicken clucking to do the traffic and the talk host "translates".. also lame but at least that is FUNNY and is intended to be lame.

I heard the Groundhog in tuscalooser (mike hula) saw his Shadow, which means he's still there..........That means that they're going to SUCK for the next SIX Years :big:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

143664[/snapback]

Ha thats a good one!!!! :lol::lol:

cant be any worse than that stupid crawfish they use in N'awlinis to predict the weather.

Hey at least if he s wrong he gets eaten!

:icon_smile:

Archived