Is it a little odd that

PowerI

We had a much better recruiting class than Texas. Doesn't UT usually finish in the top 5 every year in recruiting? I know that with Chizik leaving, it didn't help recruiting, but obviously it didn't help UT's recruiting either.

BTW, for all those that think I am the most negative person on earth, I do think we had a pretty good recruiting class and I do think we recruited and got signatures from the best linebackers and defensive ends in the nation. We will have depth and talent on defense. But, I still think we should have gone after more running backs.

Oh, I don't know who posted the Eyore under my name, However, I think it is funny as hell. I guess it fits me to a tee.

texas' recruiting classes have been overrated for the last 6-10 years. Maybe now the 'gurus' are starting to see that those texas kids aren't really that good at playing real football.

texas' recruiting classes have been overrated for the last 6-10 years. Maybe now the 'gurus' are starting to see that those texas kids aren't really that good at playing real football.

144453[/snapback]

You mean everyone, Except Brian West (DT), isn't that good at playing real football?

got to give CTB some props except for last year(which had to be a challenge with sacs and the late night trip to the blue grass state and most important of all in my opion coach Tubbs having to deal with these other coaches feesting of that)he has sighned some quality kids.For example ,the young man with the last name last name Trott got to hear him interview on a local radio station and wow!!! what a very good feelining that a person only 18 or so would sign a represent and school I love so dearly. and a side note congrats to Rudi Johnsons trip to the pro bowl no matter what the circumstances .

Archived