Mr.Gatti's

Wishbone

Whoa............I love Mr Gatti's, used to eat there twice a day. Nothing like those orange trays with crushed out cigarettes on them. I've eaten at the one in Baton Rouge, the DFW Airport, and one in IN, but nothing compares to the one in Auburn. Do you remember Mr Gatti with a pipe?

tiger88 wipes a tear from his eye as he remembers going with his buds to mr. gattis to pig out and watch the big screen. Vanna looked so much better in those days.

Burt Reynolds in Mr Gatt's! That is the single-most impressive thing I've heard all weekend. I wasn't around for it but, does anyone remember when there were 2 Mr Gatti's in Auburn? The other one was across from the mall, on Opelika Hwy.

I used to love going there...one Saturday I stayed there so long watching college basketball that I ate lunch and dinner for the price of one meal. Greatness.

I'm sorry to hear it's gone...it wasn't the greatest pizza (average, I suppose), but you couldn't beat their buffet for the price.

You are right, Ci-Ci's is not even on the same playing field as Mr Gatti's. One time I ordered a beer there and it was horrible, they probably haven't changed those kegs out in years. Has anyone ever had a successful time taking a female to Mr Gatti's? I only pulled it off once or twice.

BTW, bone, I want to compliment you on your signature.............Scream for me Long Beach...............this song is called the Trooper!

Archived