CTT on ESPNEWS

WarDlowe

I was just flipping through channels and saw CTT on ESPNEWS. I didn't catch all of the interview, but he was mainly on there talking about the draft, specifically Carnell and Ronnie when I saw. He said they both have "hearts bigger than a watermelon", and both have great potential in the NFL because they are very similar to one another. He also said that the biggest challenge for next year would be having a new QB. He said Cox reminds him of David Greene and that he's very accurate, but that we'll wait and see if he can do it. If you want to catch it, I think ESPNEWS replays those broadcasts a couple of times in a row.

:au:

yea and look what David Green did.... God help us next year at the QB position

146106[/snapback]

Most career wins...ever.

146108[/snapback]

if we could get a qb to produce like greene did, that would be awesome. and thats the most career wins in ncaa history! not too shabby.

...He said they both have "hearts bigger than a watermelon...

146104[/snapback]

:lol: Oh man, that could be taken the wrong way... of course it's true, but maybe he could have chosen something other than a watermelon to illustrate the size of their hearts.

146104[/snapback]

:lol: Oh man, that could be taken the wrong way... of course it's true, but maybe he could have chosen something other than a watermelon to illustrate the size of their hearts.

146121[/snapback]

Oh Crap.........Here we go. I swear, if the Media trys to put some kinda Racial Spin on that statement, I'll go Crazy.......You try to say somethin' nice about somebody :lol: .

146104[/snapback]

146121[/snapback]

Oh Crap.........Here we go. I swear, if the Media trys to put some kinda Racial Spin on that statement, I'll go Crazy.......You try to say somethin' nice about somebody :lol: .

146163[/snapback]

the right reverend al and 'WHO'S YO DADDY" jesse are dialing the phones as we speak.....good grief !!!!

yea and look what David Green did.... God help us next year at the QB position

146106[/snapback]

Didn't Greene win more games than any college QB in Div1-A history? :rolleyes:

OK, so I'm not the 1st to point out the obvious. I think the biggest problem for Greene was Richt. The moronic way CMR MISused his 2 QBs ended up costing UGA a National Title. Shockley doesn't throw that pick against UF in 2002, the Dawgs are at least playin for a title.

Archived