OMG you have to see this video

BamaGrad03

That guy got what he deserved. He was trying to knock that kid off his bike. After looking at the video a few times I've determined that was a parked car he hit. Had it been moving he probably would have died.

Actually, if you read the thing below it...he was trying to slap one of his friends in the head that was on the bike...they said that it was something they did to each other all the time.

That guy got what he deserved. He was trying to knock that kid off his bike. After looking at the video a few times I've determined that was a parked car he hit. Had it been moving he probably would have died.

147528[/snapback]

I think if it would have been moving (foreward) it would have hurt less... Pretty DA thing to do none the less..

147528[/snapback]

I think if it would have been moving (foreward) it would have hurt less... Pretty DA thing to do none the less..

147593[/snapback]

Had the car been moving foreward he probably wouldn't have felt a thing(instant death)

The “intelligence” of our next generation never ceases to amaze me. If I am ever to have any hope of the world being in good hands when I am old, Darwinism better kick in really soon.

Imagine your daughter bringing this guy home for dinner... :angry:

I am sure his mother is SO proud... :no:

What a major maroon.

Jenny, IF one of my daughters brought one like this home, well, let's just say that his mom would not recognize him when he returned home. :D

IN the words of the in-famous Napoleon Dynomite, "Friggin' idiot!"

147671[/snapback]

All he did was rack his nuts in a tame bike jump :lol: .

Have you guys seen the video of that snowmobile jumper that hits his chin on the handlebars and then spits about 17 broken and crushed teeth into a napkin. Thats pretty gnarly too.

147528[/snapback]

147593[/snapback]

Had the car been moving foreward he probably wouldn't have felt a thing(instant death)

147598[/snapback]

Woops, thought the car was oriented the other way... Yeah, that would have killed him, if hes not dead already.

Archived