Mississippi State vs UGA

AURex

Why not blame MSU for getting suckered in by a HS play.....No way that guy should have been totally running free like that...big defensive screw-up

Oh wow.....Ugga making that look much too easy.    Lots of time of course but MSU on the ropes (defensively) already.

I live in a Memphis suburb just 5 minutes from the Mississippi state line, so there's plenty of MSU fans I see on a daily basis.

It was amusing that everyone dusted off their MSU gear and were wearing it proudly this week after smashing LSU. I'm expecting them to put it all back in the closet after that drubbing tonight. 

Georgia starting to look very scary with this and Notre Dame crushing Mich St (granted, Mich St is probably not that good). If THEY become a dynasty our recruiting could be up a certain creek.

Only negative I take away from tonight. I'm no longer crapping my pants at the thought of next week.

On September 21, 2017 at 10:23 PM, alexava said:

I hope Lsu just sucks really bad. 

Looks like they do.

On September 22, 2017 at 6:37 PM, AUwent said:

I'm not sold on Georgia yet (as a contender, anyway). Contrary to what ESPN says, beating Notre Dame just isn't that big anymore.

I hope we're getting those dollars ready for Mullen. I'm not betting on it, but I'd be HYPED if we somehow landed him. I don't care about what happened with Cam anymore.

Still want Dan Mullen?

Archived