Trump rips the NFL for disrespecting the flag. Then he jokes about a military flag ceremony.

AUUSN

30 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

I've clearly supported my claim of Trumps hypocrisy. If you can't connect the dots it's not my problem,

No you haven’t. If you can can’t show me where Trump praised Kid Rock for cutting a hole through through the flag, or even acknowledges it, you can’t speak to that hypocrisy at all. I didn’t even know that happened so just assuming that Trump knew it happened is wrong. You’re connecting dots that aren’t there.

ESPN bas Kid Rock doing songs again, so I guess that left leaning organization would be hypocritical for condemning Trump for disrespecting the flag even though they employ persons that do so as well?

30 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

No you haven’t. If you can can’t show me where Trump praised Kid Rock for cutting a hole through through the flag, or even acknowledges it, you can’t speak to that hypocrisy at all. I didn’t even know that happened so just assuming that Trump knew it happened is wrong. You’re connecting dots that aren’t there.

ESPN bas Kid Rock doing songs again, so I guess that left leaning organization would be hypocritical for condemning Trump for disrespecting the flag even though they employ persons that do so as well?

You are inventing things that aren't there. I never said Trump praised KR. Just that it is hypocrisy to call out one but not the other. Furthermore, a few years ago Trump tweeted support of flag burning in protest of Obama. But honestly Trump doesn't give one damn about the flag or vets. This is about getting even with the NFL. 

1 hour ago, GiveEmElle said:

I never said Trump praised KR.

I never said you did. I clearly said you can’t claim hypocrisy unless you can show me where he praised or at least acknowledges that he knew what Kid Rock did before he was invited to the WH. In other words, you don’t even know that Trump presently knows about the hole that was cut through  the flag by Kid Rock. Should a staunch advocate of gun control be considered a hypocrite if he invites a stranger into his house even though he didn’t know said stranger previously picketed gun laws years prior?

I don’t like Trump anymore than you do, but I’m not going to make grievances up like I’m supposed to be offended like y’all that sometimes he doesn’t royally screw up in two consecutive days.

Furthermore, a few years ago Trump tweeted support of flag burning in protest of Obama.

Fake news. However he did say something similar to Letterman, and what he said then was his clearest case of hypocrisy. Maybe his problem is he isn’t legitimizing the kneelers protest because he knows the premises behind the protest are full of crap and he has a fan base to appease? He wasn’t wrong when he said burning the flag is protected by freedom of expression, though. I have said many time recently that I supported the group of Vietnam Vets burning the flag during peaceful protest against the federal government. 

But honestly Trump doesn't give one damn about the flag or vets.

I’ve been saying this but yet you still seem oblivious as if every other sentence is going over your head. He gives a damn about the majority of his base sharing the belief that those kneelers are disrespecting the flag. His interests are self-serving. If he had a democratic Congress running the show, he’d probably be begging for protests of all varieties.

4 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

I never said you did. I clearly said you can’t claim hypocrisy unless you can show me where he praised or at least acknowledges that he knew what Kid Rock did before he was invited to the WH. In other words, you don’t even know that Trump presently knows about the hole that was cut through  the flag by Kid Rock. Should a staunch advocate of gun control be considered a hypocrite if he invites a stranger into his house even though he didn’t know said stranger previously picketed gun laws years prior?

I don’t like Trump anymore than you do, but I’m not going to make grievances up like I’m supposed to be offended like y’all that sometimes he doesn’t royally screw up in two consecutive days.

Fake news. However he did say something similar to Letterman, and what he said then was his clearest case of hypocrisy. Maybe his problem is he isn’t legitimizing the kneelers protest because he knows the premises behind the protest are full of crap and he has a fan base to appease? He wasn’t wrong when he said burning the flag is protected by freedom of expression, though. I have said many time recently that I supported the group of Vietnam Vets burning the flag during peaceful protest against the federal government. 

I’ve been saying this but yet you still seem oblivious as if every other sentence is going over your head. He gives a damn about the majority of his base sharing the belief that those kneelers are disrespecting the flag. His interests are self-serving. If he had a democratic Congress running the show, he’d probably be begging for protests of all varieties.

Ok. Where should I send your participation trophy? It will be a few days though. I'm having fun in Auburn.

8 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

You are inventing things that aren't there. I never said Trump praised KR. Just that it is hypocrisy to call out one but not the other. Furthermore, a few years ago Trump tweeted support of flag burning in protest of Obama. But honestly Trump doesn't give one damn about the flag or vets. This is about getting even with the NFL. 

Smart man to win the Presidency and seize the opportunity  to get even over no franchise ownership. I sorta like it Elle. 

19 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Smart man to win the Presidency and seize the opportunity  to get even over no franchise ownership. I sorta like it Elle. 

I know you do darling.

Archived