WH in full deflection mode

TexasTiger

I guess this is just a variation of "Hillary!", but the randomness of using this tragedy is pretty pathetic. It will also be effective with about 30% of Americans.

The brave Americans killed at Benghazi will never be forgotten and their families remain in the nation’s thoughts and prayers.

The deflection is indeed laughable. I really don’t see the issue with the 4 that died in Niger though. Maybe somebody bring me up to speed. Train and assist missions aren’t always conducted within the friendly confines of fortified allied installations and combat is always a legit possibility. 

2 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

I guess this is just a variation of "Hillary!", but the randomness of using this tragedy is pretty pathetic. It will also be effective with about 30% of Americans.

The brave Americans killed at Benghazi will never be forgotten and their families remain in the nation’s thoughts and prayers.

Deflection of what Brother Tex?

49 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

The deflection is indeed laughable. I really don’t see the issue with the 4 that died in Niger though. Maybe somebody bring me up to speed. Train and assist missions aren’t always conducted within the friendly confines of fortified allied installations and combat is always a legit possibility. 

I agree that the Niger incident should not be used as a political device.  The lot that I listen to, and some fall fairly far left, don't seem to be looking to politicize this in the way Benghazi was.  I'm sure there are opportunists though.

18 hours ago, HVAU said:

I agree that the Niger incident should not be used as a political device.  The lot that I listen to, and some fall fairly far left, don't seem to be looking to politicize this in the way Benghazi was.  I'm sure there are opportunists though.

There are. Wish they'd knock it off.

Archived