Sorry needed break from board.. I am back

austudnt23

10 hours ago, austudnt23 said:

Ok I will say it this way if the punt return wouldn't have happened against LSU AU would have still won the game despite the horrible coaching. Nobody is defending Gus. I will say all of the people still not believing in him might have some crow to eat at end of year. That is just my opinion that I am very confident about.

We have the talent to win the SEC and more this year. That's why I was so adamant about firing Gus after the LSU game, I simply didn't want to waste the championship-talent on this team due to a bonehead coach.  BUT, I really felt like the second half of the Texas A&M game was Gus turning over a new leaf.  Arkansas was an expected win, but the adjustments in the ATM game gave me alot of confidence and made me believe he learned from LSU, finally!. I hope Gus continues to trust his coordinators and game plan, even when the going gets tough.  I'm not going to lie, after that first UGA touchdown drive I said "welp this is going to get ugly", but we stayed the course. Great game overall. Lets keep it going.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived