Minkah

AUFlyer99

3 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

Really?  You think after the performance he gave in the Iron Bowl? Man... I worry about those average fans.

I'm dead serious. Maybe after the Iron Bowl, but when he was first getting going, my wife and her parents who never miss a game were asking me who number 23 is. 

4 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

I'm dead serious. Maybe after the Iron Bowl, but when he was first getting going, my wife and her parents who never miss a game were asking me who number 23 is. 

I know the feeling.  When I watch with the local Auburn club, people are constantly asking me who such and such number is.  They finally started printing roster sheets for every game.

Just now, lionheartkc said:

I know the feeling.  When I watch with the local Auburn club, people are constantly asking me who such and such number is.  They finally started printing roster sheets for every game.

What a great idea! Hahaha 

But seriously, I forget most people don't post 100 times a week on message boards obsessing over all things Auburn football. 

Just now, Barnacle said:

What a great idea! Hahaha 

But seriously, I forget most people don't post 100 times a week on message boards obsessing over all things Auburn football. 

They don't? Man I gotta get out more.

Archived