Ole Miss: Another Coach Arrested.

DKW 86

They may need to start their coaches meetings with, "Hi my name is _____________, and I am an alcoholic."

Before you start slamming me for that, I mean no disrespect to alcoholics.

They may need to start their coaches meetings with, "Hi my name is _____________, and I am an alcoholic."

Before you start slamming me for that, I mean no disrespect to alcoholics.

150556[/snapback]

:lmao::lmao: that's a good one!

You know cutcliffe is getting a snicker out of this. They run him off to hire a wife beating alcoholic and now it appears that in at least some respectes, birds of a feather do flock together. Either there are some cutcliffe supporters on the police force watching these guys like hawks or they are almost out of control, or both.

What did Ole Miss think Cutcliff was going to do? Have them become one of the power houses of College Football? Heck, they couldn't even become a power house in the WEST :lol::poke:

Cutcliff showed loyalty to his staff and he gets canned. Yet, it's ok for a unproven criminal to take the job :blink::poke::rolleyes::roflol: :huh: :cheer::homer::om:

I read where the 1st coach had a charge of "driving without a license plate" against him. ... ... I've heard of driving without a license before but, how drunk do you have to be to lose the plate? :no::no:

I read where the 1st coach had a charge of "driving without a license plate" against him.  ...  ...  I've heard of driving without a license before but, how drunk do you have to be to lose the plate:no:   :no:

150690[/snapback]

Well. If you were drunk and drove off in the wrong car, would you expect it to be missing the plates???? :no:

Then again, it is Mississippi.

Archived