USC at Auburn

SCTiger2011

Possibly my last game to see as an AU student (he says for the second time in two years) and the biggest game at AU in over fifteen years. Definitely was gonna get here early. Let's go, AU! WDE!

image.jpg

Know there's twenty minutes to go but currently this crowd is pathetic. Cmon, anyone in the AU area. Get here.

3 minutes ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Know there's twenty minutes to go but currently this crowd is pathetic. Cmon, anyone in the AU area. Get here.

momma g was slammed this afternoon. many with multiple tickets. hoping they show up soon

On 3/3/2018 at 2:03 PM, SCTiger2011 said:

Wish you notified me that there was actually an Auburn game a student could’ve gotten a seat...

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Wish you notified me that there was actually an Auburn game a student could’ve gotten a seat...

It was an odd Saturday student crowd for sure.  I'd been showing up 2.5 hours before gates opened the past three weeks, showed up 10am Saturday, and the lower bowl probably still had 150 student openings fifteen minutes to tip off.  It mostly filled in, but the timing was odd.

Archived