Does bama need it's Own Prison

Proud Tiger

The list of former bama athletes in jail continues to grow. I just caught a little bit of it but heard on the radio that former QB Landrum has been convicted of being a hit man. Wow that's serious stuff. Anyone have more details?

Is that the guy that played in something like one game before transferring to USM?

I guess it's easier keeping up with our former players rather than USC and TAMU's current players. ;)

Is that the guy that played in something like one game before transferring to USM?

I guess it's easier keeping up with our former players rather than USC and TAMU's current players. ;)

152654[/snapback]

Just reported what I heard on the radio. I don't have to keep up with former bammers. The media takes care of that for us. :poke:

uat IS a prison! :big:

Now all they need is a Warden.

uat IS a prison!  :big:

Now all they need is a Warden.

152711[/snapback]

Dubose would fit that perfectly :P:au:

Clifton Robinson was charged with raping a 15 year old girl. This was not Clifton's first offense. After signing with Auburn in 1997, he was arrested that summer for stealing and forging checks.

Landrum was sentenced to life in prison. He hired a hit man to kill his 3year old daughter and her grandmother while his wife was away serving in Iraq. The hit man said Landrum paid him $1,000 to kill them.

Landrum was sentenced to life in prison.  He hired a hit man to kill his 3year old daughter and her grandmother while his wife was away serving in Iraq.  The hit man said Landrum paid him $1,000 to kill them.

152884[/snapback]

I would agree that the appraisal on life has dramatically decreased, this is proof.

A woman in Prattville was just arrested for the same thing. She was trying to pay someone $1000 to kill her husband.

Clifton Robinson was charged with raping a 15 year old girl. This was not Clifton's first offense. After signing with Auburn in 1997, he was arrested that summer for stealing and forging checks.

152827[/snapback]

20 year old (at the time) was charged with statutory rape in March 1999. Robinson was convicted of contributing to the delinquency of a minor, a misdemeanor, in August 1999. He was suspended for the opener that season.

The check incident happened prior to him going to Auburn.

So I see you the Clifton Robinson, and raise you the David Palmer's 2 DUIs while at UAT and no suspensions. :moon:

Pretty disgusting that you think raping a child is worse than driving under the influence.

Albeit that both are wrong, I am still in...shock

Pretty disgusting that you think raping a child is worse than driving under the influence.

152942[/snapback]

Do you have trouble understanding the english language bammer ****? It was determined by a court of law that he did not rape a child. He was suspended one game for contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Meanwhile palmer needlessly endangered the lives of many people twice and was convicted for it and the turds didn't even suspend him for one game.

MDM has been a poster here for a long time and we know his character to be extremely high. All we know about you is that you are a turd and you stink.

Namecalling is not condoned on this board...Consider yourself warned

Yeah...you know...it really reflects poorly when 20 years after someone leaves the university...they commit a crime.

153003[/snapback]

The sad thing is that I heard that he was a good kid leading a straight life until he got mixed up with all the corruption at bammer. :lol:

Yeah...you know...it really reflects poorly when 20 years after someone leaves the university...they commit a crime.

153003[/snapback]

The sad thing is that I heard that he was a good kid leading a straight life until he got mixed up with all the corruption at bammer. :lol:

153015[/snapback]

I could say the same thing about some others I "know." :big::big:

152942[/snapback]

....You make it sound like he took a 2 year old, and raped it.....give me a break.

Crap like that happens...."Hey im 18...im good..." later he finds its an under age person.

You should go to the beach sometime, I see girls who look like they are 30 and turn out to be 10....the world is crazy today.

Dont put things out of perspective.

No offense vatz, but looks thirty and is only ten???? Get your eyes checked and let us all in on what freakazoid beach you've been visiting.

Edited to say "Thank you Lord for giving me sons"!!

No offense vatz, but looks thirty and is only ten???? Get your eyes checked and let us all in on what freakazoid beach you've been visiting.

Edited to say "Thank you Lord for giving me sons"!!

153076[/snapback]

He was over the top, but I think it's safe to say , early teens can sometimes easily pass for very late teens or early twenties.

Lets just say that the CR incident happened while CTB was at :au: and he is long gone now...

Can I get an AMEN?

in defense of mean gene stallings, david "DUI" palmer was suspended for his 2nd DUI. he was forced to sit out the first quarter of the vanderbilt game that season.

That Stallings was a tyrant. No compassion whatsoever. You can't sit a man out of an ENTIRE QUARTER of a football game for something as petty as putting everyone's life in danger by driving while impaired.

Alabama has never been able to regain my respect after backing those kind of heavy-handed, cruel and unusual punishments. :angry:

Archived