Does bama need it's Own Prison

Proud Tiger

Ahh, guns. That American tradition. Mom, Apple Pie, and a Warm Glock. Well, while the Constitution guarantees our right to possess firearms, and while guns do serve legitimate ends when it comes to certain outdoor activities, home protection, and traffic control, doing illegal things with guns are: 1) Bad; 2) Likely to cause law enforcement officials to arrest you; 3) Compounded if the illegal action is really, really stupid; and 4) Certainly going to catch the attention of the Tarnished Twenty, if you're a college football player engaged in any of the aforementioned activities.

As if the University's image wasn't tarnished enough by the Chris Porter basketball scandal, members of the Tiger football squad did their utmost in the off-season to ensure that Auburn would remain embarrassed well into the fall.

Trying to upstage Porter, was running back Clifton Robinson who, already on probation for contributing to the delinquency of a minor, was arrested in February on assault charges. Police claimed that Robinson was involved in a fight outside an Auburn, Alabama restaurant. However, Robinson's antics are nothing when compared to the crowd control methods of wide receiver Deandre Green and cornerback Brandon Reed.

Seems that during a party Green and Reed were hosting, they came up with the ingenious notion of firing a handgun into the air numerous times to disperse the masses. While gunfire is a sure way to thin crowds in almost any environment other than Los Angeles, the dynamic shooting duo unfortunately were not aware that discharging firearms within city limits, while inherently dangerous, is also illegal. They were subsequently arrested.

Auburn should probably instill in its football players that avoiding handguns is highly beneficial to retaining NCAA eligibility.

I'm seriously not trying to stir stuff up, because I know we have had our share of troublemakers in the past(which thankfully, CMS is trying to clean it up), but it just seems like you guys make it to sound like we are the only ones. One thing we can all agree on is at least we aren't Miami/FSU. :big:

Pretty disgusting that you think raping a child is worse than driving under the influence.

Albeit that both are wrong, I am still in...shock

152942[/snapback]

Do you have trouble understanding the english language bammer ****? It was determined by a court of law that he did not rape a child. He was suspended one game for contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Meanwhile palmer needlessly endangered the lives of many people twice and was convicted for it and the turds didn't even suspend him for one game.

MDM has been a poster here for a long time and we know his character to be extremely high. All we know about you is that you are a turd and you stink.

Namecalling is not condoned on this board...Consider yourself warned

152975[/snapback]

I'm sorry, I didn't realize saying I was disgusted was namecalling? Learn something new every day...

BTW - here's a little article about the situation...

Ahh, guns. That American tradition. Mom, Apple Pie, and a Warm Glock. Well, while the Constitution guarantees our right to possess firearms, and while guns do serve legitimate ends when it comes to certain outdoor activities, home protection, and traffic control, doing illegal things with guns are: 1) Bad; 2) Likely to cause law enforcement officials to arrest you; 3) Compounded if the illegal action is really, really stupid; and 4) Certainly going to catch the attention of the Tarnished Twenty, if you're a college football player engaged in any of the aforementioned activities.

As if the University's image wasn't tarnished enough by the Chris Porter basketball scandal, members of the Tiger football squad did their utmost in the off-season to ensure that Auburn would remain embarrassed well into the fall.

Trying to upstage Porter, was running back Clifton Robinson who, already on probation for contributing to the delinquency of a minor, was arrested in February on assault charges. Police claimed that Robinson was involved in a fight outside an Auburn, Alabama restaurant. However, Robinson's antics are nothing when compared to the crowd control methods of wide receiver Deandre Green and cornerback Brandon Reed.

Seems that during a party Green and Reed were hosting, they came up with the ingenious notion of firing a handgun into the air numerous times to disperse the masses. While gunfire is a sure way to thin crowds in almost any environment other than Los Angeles, the dynamic shooting duo unfortunately were not aware that discharging firearms within city limits, while inherently dangerous, is also illegal. They were subsequently arrested.

Auburn should probably instill in its football players that avoiding handguns is highly beneficial to retaining NCAA eligibility.

I'm seriously not trying to stir stuff up, because I know we have had our share of troublemakers in the past(which thankfully, CMS is trying to clean it up), but it just seems like you guys make it to sound like we are the only ones. One thing we can all agree on is at least we aren't Miami/FSU. :big:

153342[/snapback]

What's this "we" stuff Tonto? Put bama, Miami and FSU in sack, shake it, draw 'em out one at a time......and you can't tell the difference. :big:

Pretty disgusting that you think raping a child is worse than driving under the influence.

152942[/snapback]

Do you have trouble understanding the english language bammer ****? It was determined by a court of law that he did not rape a child. He was suspended one game for contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Meanwhile palmer needlessly endangered the lives of many people twice and was convicted for it and the turds didn't even suspend him for one game.

MDM has been a poster here for a long time and we know his character to be extremely high. All we know about you is that you are a turd and you stink.

152975[/snapback]

At first I thought you were kidding about the name calling part. I mean I was only using the word turd in reference to Tide. I wasn't really calling the guy a turd although some bammers are much like one.

I really thought it would be okay especially after reading beauties like this from you:

"Please copy and paste this in a message back to the dumba$$ turd fan. "- DKW post preview # 144785

I won't use the word turd again in referring to bama fans.

152942[/snapback]

152975[/snapback]

I'm sorry, I didn't realize saying I was disgusted was namecalling? Learn something new every day...

BTW - here's a little article about the situation...

153342[/snapback]

What's this "we" stuff Tonto? Put bama, Miami and FSU in sack, shake it, draw 'em out one at a time......and you can't tell the difference. :big:

153366[/snapback]

COme on now. You cannot mean that? :homer:

Archived