Ronnie Brown #1 Overall Draft Pick???

Raven_tiger

Gosh..............I miss those fine young men of Auburn. They have made a huge contribution to the Auburn name. Now go get the big bucks and send some back to the university so we can continue what they have worked so hard to do.

Wow...they all but cursed that kid from Utah. But hey, he and his team rolled through the Mountain West conference...that could ONLY mean he's ready for prime-time, no? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Any chance we'll see Ronnie or Carnell on the cover of NCAA 06 next year? 

:au:   :au:   :cheer:

153219[/snapback]

If I had to guess, and it's just a guess, Matt will be gracing the cover of '06.

I see Brown going to the Dolphins if Saban doesn't get Ricky back, which I hear he is wanting him back? I don't see how the Dolphins players could take him back, after he bailed on them like he did.

Any chance we'll see Ronnie or Carnell on the cover of NCAA 06 next year? 

:au:   :au:   :cheer:

153219[/snapback]

If I had to guess, and it's just a guess, Matt will be gracing the cover of '06.

I see Brown going to the Dolphins if Saban doesn't get Ricky back, which I hear he is wanting him back? I don't see how the Dolphins players could take him back, after he bailed on them like he did.

153339[/snapback]

Since MATTY boy decided to forgo the draft and attend USC one more year, that's not possible!! :no:

Whoa, I didn't even think of that.

Well, I guess Brown or Caddy isn't out of the picture then. Neither is Smith or Rodgers though.

Who knows?

Well, I guess Brown or Caddy isn't out of the picture then. Neither is Smith or Rodgers though.

Who knows?

153476[/snapback]

It would be nice if either one of them were on the cover of NCAA 2006 but they should just go ahead and break the mold and put both of them on there. :big:

If i recall wasnt Shaun Alexander on the cover in 2001 just wondering i think its time that an :au: player be on the cover.

Who knows?

153476[/snapback]

It would be nice if either one of them were on the cover of NCAA 2006 but they should just go ahead and break the mold and put both of them on there. :big:

If i recall wasnt Shaun Alexander on the cover in 2001 just wondering i think its time that an :au: player be on the cover.

153489[/snapback]

Yeah, he was. I wouldn't mind seeing Brown on the cover. Or the both of them. As long as it's not an action picture of them playing against Bama. :P

This couldn't hurt recruiting one little bit either! :cheer::D:au:

Archived