He's back again???

AUesquire

i'm breaking from senior project long enough to give a few guys still in college that have clearly been there a looooong time:

myself! seems like forever ago when i was a freshman watching roshard gilyard knock off some cat from wyoming's lid in the opener... geez, i need to graduate.

153312[/snapback]

Dude,

How's that ten year plan working for ya??? That was one wicked smack by Gilyard. Wasn't Pat Sullivan our QB on that team?? :D

Seriously, mcgufcm, I envy you. My AU student days ended far too quickly and much too long ago. Enjoy it every moment you can. You got your whole life to wish you were back there!!

Peace...

Let's get you up to speed here Tiger Rag. The thread is about having FUn by naming players that SEEM to be at their respective schools longer than their allowed eligibility. Usually a compliment to players who you wish would graduate and not be a thorn in your side. We're not really questioning LSU or any other team and no one is going to call the NCAA about Addai's status. We believe you.

But thanks for the information.

yeah, yeah, yeah, 2001... i'll buy it when he graduates. ;)

clint stoerner is a great example. he was there in the late 80s from my childhood recollection, but he was also the guy who fumbled the ball to give tennessee a national title in 1998. long time.

the gold standard for this in my eyes was a guy named jeff chandler, kicker from florida. he broke every florida scoring record mainly because he got a solid 5 extra years to do it. there isn't a single florida game in my childhood without a vivid recollection of him kicking off.

tony bua is interesting b/c he's gotten the chance to play safety, linebacker, and i think some end frequently enough to be a preseason all-sec player in all of them... with no actual all-sec years.

When Tre Smith goes for another 100 against the tide next season, all bama fans will be wondering when he'll run out of eligibility.

153469[/snapback]

WHAT?! You mean he hasn't graduated?!

That punk. :angry::D

Archived