Baseball vs UT-Martin

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lau moves the runner home with a slow roller on the infield, gets his fifth RBI on the night...making a nice push to get some more time in the DH spot. 

15-9 Tigers, going to T9.

21 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

Fastest working man in baseball takes over in the 8th...I gotta' say I'm a little surprised to see this.

and he gets it done in a hurry....maybe encouraged by the 38 degree temps tonight...

Good win.....

Glad Everett Lau showed out tonight. One of my favorite players because it’s my 6 and 9 year old nephews’ favorite player on AU. I took them to their first AU baseball and basketball games this weekend. And during one of the games, Lau and Jackson Henderson were super nice to them and came up and gave them high fives and talked to them for a second. Seemed like genuinely good guys, so I’ll be pulling for them. Also, I met CBT at church Sunday, and he was a great guy. I told him he’s doing a great job and mentioned that about Lau and Henderson, and he thanked me for telling him and introduced himself to my nephews. The baseball team is led by a top-notch, classy guy, and I’m glad to be a fan. 

Game #2 in just  few minutes...gotta church thing so will miss the first several innings...hope the rest of you can get the team off to a better start today than you did yesterday.

Looks like another cold day...Weather Channel says 50 degrees or something like that.....better than yesterday but far from ideal.

Game 2 about to start! Coach interview on AU app now!

Archived