I hate to think

Tigermike

Pat Buchannan got salad dressing dumped on him.

But hey it's free speech right?

155662[/snapback]

No, that's free dressing. Also assault. Arrest the b@stards.

:cry3:

155663[/snapback]

Where the roles reversed, there'd be screams of ' Intolerance, 'Hate!' and "Nazi/ Ghestapo tactics to silence free speech!!"

But because it' the LEFT doing these things, nary a peep is heard in the media.

:cry3:

155663[/snapback]

Where the roles reversed, there'd be screams of ' Intolerance, 'Hate!' and "Nazi/ Ghestapo tactics to silence free speech!!"

But because it' the LEFT doing these things, nary a peep is heard in the media.

155668[/snapback]

Nary a peep? Do you ever get tired of just making stuff up? I've heard about all of it in "the media". In fact, this thread was started with a cartoon that ran in "the media."

Here's 225 news links to Kristol's pie alone. http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=us&i...tnG=Search+News

And 24,000 on the web: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ned=us&...=Search+the+Web

Here's an interesting clip from the Coulter lecture. As she's doing the conservative schtick about "the media" some people are laughing. She then tells them, class act that she is, "I think some people in the audience meant to be at the sexual reorientation seminar down the hall." The rest of the clip speaks for itself.

Nary a peep? Do you ever get tired of just making stuff up?

What do you expect, TexasTiger? After hearing Rush and Hannity and Boortz tell him 200 times a day, every day, that "the media" is biased against republicans and then Fox takes over at night, every night, telling him 200 more times that "the media" is biased against conservatives, it has to start taking its toll after a while. It's nothing more than a conditioned response. You hear something you don't like...It's "the media" out to get the republicans! Looks like rain today..."That 'liberal media' is lying again! The Red Sox took 3 of 4 from the Yankees..."You got a credible source besides the "liberal media?" Microsoft stock dropped $2.00 today..."Who told you that, the Clintonista News Network?"

That little bell rings and Pavlov's dogs jump up and yell "It's the media bias!" A conditioned response.

Archived