Bama vs South Carolina

WhoDatWarEagle

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, nixtosanders94 said:

bama can be had by a quality team

Yep, that defense is struggling, the oline looks weak be they have no running game.

Just now, BJCrawford said:

Got my tinfoil hat on for this. How could that touchdown not have been reviewed. 

Does Muschamp know that he can ask for a review?  Did he know he had two timeouts that he could’ve called so the reds would’ve had to review it?

1 minute ago, boisnumber1 said:

I don't see how anyone can see this officiating and think it's ok. It is absolutely the difference in this game.

It has an affect on the game, but Muschamp can blame himself for not requesting a review.

Just now, keesler said:

Does Muschamp know that he can ask for a review?  Did he know he had two timeouts that he could’ve called so the reds would’ve had to review it?

Of course he knows.And he also knows it would be pointless. He spent enough time at Auburn to know what he's up against. 

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

Of course he knows.And he also knows it would be pointless. He spent enough time at Auburn to know what he's up against. 

His offense was wearing down that defense, they were driving and he owes it to his players to ask for a review rather than lay down to uat and those crappy refs.  JMHO

if you’re asking your players to fight, then you should for fight for them on the sidelines.  

2 minutes ago, keesler said:

It has an affect on the game, but Muschamp can blame himself for not requesting a review.

Review wouldnt have mattered. They wouldnt have reversed it, but he shouldnt have needed to request it. That would have been called a TD if it had been bama then reviewed, and said call stands. Surely, you know how sec officiating works by now.

26 minutes ago, around4ever said:

Definitely a pick.  It still amazes me that the SEC allows this with uat and the officials.  There was a hold on punt a while a go that allowed the uat return out to about the 40 and it should have been stepped off back to the 10. Now they get away with a blatant pick. 

That guy held on to the SC  guy what seemed like 10 seconds, couldn't believe it didn't get called!! SMH!!

1 minute ago, boisnumber1 said:

On an entirely different note, I havent seen that bama can run the ball. They are pass happy.

They have no running game, period.  And Tua still pushes things and tries to do too much, but that oline can’t open up holes for the RBs. Heck, they aren’t protecting the QB well either.

16 minutes ago, keesler said:

I can’t believe Muschamp isn’t having a stroke about how that transpired.  

From his interview at half time I think Mr Shaw is going to get a call. I don't blame Muschanp  at all. The guy is pissed and I can't blame him.

5 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

Review wouldnt have mattered. They wouldnt have reversed it, but he shouldnt have needed to request it. That would have been called a TD if it had been bama then reviewed, and said call stands. Surely, you know how sec officiating works by now.

I’m well aware of how sec officiating operates.  At minimum Muschamp should’ve had it reviewed. 

10 minutes ago, keesler said:

I’m well aware of how sec officiating operates.  At minimum Muschamp should’ve had it reviewed. 

They were trying to go HUNH so lil nicki couldn't put his jumbo package in. 

Just now, homersapien said:

"My" Cocks are putting up a good fight against the Evil Empire!

Can't help but to like Muschamp.

You should be pissed dude.  He failed to request a review before the half, he didn’t even call a TO, unsteady he kept his team in the hurry up offense, yet he’s irate at the refs?  He could’ve at least made them do their job.

14 minutes ago, keesler said:

Sure, he should have, but not a snowball's chance in hell that was reversed by Birmingham.

4 minutes ago, homersapien said:

"My" Cocks are putting up a good fight against the Evil Empire!

Can't help but to like Muschamp.

South Carolina is more their own worst enemy as opposed to being dominated by #2 team in the country.

4 minutes ago, keesler said:

You should be pissed dude.  He failed to request a review before the half, he didn’t even call a TO, unsteady he kept his team in the hurry up offense, yet he’s irate at the refs?  He could’ve at least made them do their job.

It wouldn't have made a difference.

Archived