Men vs Missouri Game Thread

Maverick.AU

9 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Every concern on this page is likely getting rectified with the next recruiting class and wouldn't be as much of a concern with this year if it wasn't for lingering threats that affected us like sanctions

I wouldn’t worry to much about that fee if any read this board also they vomw to play for Auburn and for Bruce they don’t come to please a few hard to please fans. 😁

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, tgrogan21 said:

I know he's never going to do it but I wish Pearl would put the red light on Flan from 3. He's not going to make those shots and it's just a turnover when he tries. He is shooting 13.8% and still firing up 3-4 a game. As a coaches son, I thought he would learn that he can't take those shots.

🙃As a coaches son, I thought he would have been taught better form on how to shoot the ball and FTs...He will never be a high percentage shooter w that shot. 

14 hours ago, jared52 said:

Uh, Cambridge is a terrible defender. 

Better than JJ but a moot point after his dumb play stepping on the other teams players leg.

I don’t know about the rest of y’all but after that game last night I am calling Allen Green today and tell home he must immediate fire Bruce Pearl and call Kentucky and pay Barbee what ever he wants to come back .  I don’t know who Bruce thinks he is that he can lose three road games to SEC opponents while only winning a mere 22 games in the process. If he thinks we are going to be happy to be a top 15 team and lead the SEC this late in the season and already be a lock for the tourney then he has lost his mind. He can’t even teach a guard how to drive and no Brown and Jared didn’t really play here last year folks are just getting confused. There is just no way we should be happy with making the tourney each year or making it to the final four. We need to demand the new coach that we win every game and all are players are top five players in the country just like every other team in the country have. We need to get back to those years when we won March madness every year. Barber come on down these Auburn fans miss you. 

I had to take some time and reflect on this one.  I'm very disappointed in my boy JCam but it's not the end of the world, he'll learn to deal with his frustrations better.

For those who have doubted how good Okoro is, just look at how we play without him.  We'd be struggling to play .500 ball without him this season.

AF plays plus defense but is the biggest liability on the team on the offensive side when he's on the floor.

I don't think Johnson has it and I'll be surprised if he's not playing somewhere else next season.

We need Jalen Green in the worst way.  We have to have another shooter in this class.

Wiley probably played his best game at Auburn.  His development this year has been so much fun to watch.

Good teams lose games but it's not much fun for all the losses to be blowouts.

yesterday hurt. i understand our shooting was off but it is the d that bothered me the most. that and cambridge and his lack of class. i understand his frustration but that one play fired up mizou even more. was dirty stuff being done to cambridge to act like that? that maybe he was retaliating? i just hate it for wiley whom i believe played his best game.

2 hours ago, dyehardfanAU said:

I had to take some time and reflect on this one.  I'm very disappointed in my boy JCam but it's not the end of the world, he'll learn to deal with his frustrations better.

For those who have doubted how good Okoro is, just look at how we play without him.  We'd be struggling to play .500 ball without him this season.

AF plays plus defense but is the biggest liability on the team on the offensive side when he's on the floor.

I don't think Johnson has it and I'll be surprised if he's not playing somewhere else next season.

We need Jalen Green in the worst way.  We have to have another shooter in this class.

Wiley probably played his best game at Auburn.  His development this year has been so much fun to watch.

Good teams lose games but it's not much fun for all the losses to be blowouts.

Yes it’s nothing like Miz got extremely hot last night at home . It wasn’t like they played the best game they have played all year 🤔 well then maybe they did. Folks this is D1 basketball. 

I expected a very tough game not having our best on ball defender. It’s 2020 Div 1 basketball. 

23 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Yes it’s nothing like Miz got extremely hot last night at home . It wasn’t like they played the best game they have played all year 🤔 well then maybe they did. Folks this is D1 basketball. 

I don't know how you took anything from my post complaining about the loss.  We're 22-3 and I'm happy about that.  I'm simply sharing my opinions.

5 hours ago, fredst said:

That and a reliable catch-and-shoot guy. Even with this team’s obvious limitations, one reliable outside shooter would take this current team to the next level. I’m thrilled and surprised by what they’ve accomplished record-wise thus far but I’ll be more surprised if they make it to the second weekend of the NCAA tourney. And, if they don’t they have nothing to hang their head about.

They have that in the recruiting class too 

21 hours ago, tigeraddikt said:

Dont think the season is squandered quite yet...

I agree. Just saying that that can’t let this performance be the catalyst for the rest of the season. 

If this team counts on 1 player to lead this club wins, does that mean we don't have any other players we can count on to help us win???

15 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

If this team counts on 1 player to lead this club wins, does that mean we don't have any other players we can count on to help us win???

We have plenty of players that help us win.  We only have one who is a lottery pick NBA talent that can take over a game and shut down the other team's best player on the defensive end.  We're missing 1-2 recruiting classes thanks to Chuck so this is where we are today.

Archived