• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Of course JJ comes in and his man hits a 3

DP down the baseline! 18-15 AU

Just now, AUDub said:

Jamal is a liability on defense. 

Honestly can't see why he gets any minutes. He hasn't improved over the year and he's not hitting the 3 anymore. There's no need for him to come in, tbh.

25 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I see we are on espn 2 again, ugh. 4 of our 6 losses this year have been on espn 2. 

^ I think we needed a switch in mojo after the last game. Lol

Have you started all of the bball threads in our losses!?!? Between that and ESPN 2 I don't see any chance of us winning today!!! Lol

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Honestly can't see why he gets any minutes. He hasn't improved over the year and he's not hitting the 3 anymore. There's no need for him to come in, tbh.

Apparently a better third guard than Turbo. 

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Have you started all of the bball threads in our losses!?!? Between that and ESPN 2 I don't see any chance of us winning today!!! Lol

No lol the first loss came when abw started that Alabama thread when we were still undefeated. My W ratio this year is higher than my L’s lol. I also can’t be blamed for last week Bc of grumps lol

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Doughty with that SHOT CLOCK CHEEEEESE!

Would hate that were I the Vols. Was a good defensive possession. 

4 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

No lol the first loss came when abw started that Alabama thread when we were still undefeated. My W ratio this year is higher than my L’s lol. I also can’t be blamed for last week Bc of grumps lol

Abw started the bama thread!?!! Suprise surprise!!!! Should of known on that one! I remember that!!! He lit the fuse and then walked away as the bomb went off!!! Lol. Ohhhh Brodie you know my feelings already on the TAMU game!!! Lmao.....

Doing a way better job of attacking the paint. Even Purifoy who is normally a 3 point shooter only, drove the paint and got a layup. Gotta keep doing that!

Flan makes 1-2 foul on AU on the rebound. Fulkerson going to the line. Ugh. We need to get him out of the game.

24-21 AU

Archived