A sign of just how much trouble we are in...

AUFriction

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/512444-kasich-pitches-biden-as-candidate-to-unify-country-in-democratic-convention

Former republican presidential candidate John Kasich delivered a speech endorsing Biden. Not surprisingly people on the right are calling him a fake republican even though his views are definitely on the conservative side. Surprisingly, everyone I know on the left is just saying he has no business speaking at the DNC, one even calling it disgusting that the DNC allowed him to speak. Sigh when is this polarization BS going to end???

6 minutes ago, AUFriction said:

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/512444-kasich-pitches-biden-as-candidate-to-unify-country-in-democratic-convention

Former republican presidential candidate John Kasich delivered a speech endorsing Biden. Not surprisingly people on the right are calling him a fake republican even though his views are definitely on the conservative side. Surprisingly, everyone I know on the left is just saying he has no business speaking at the DNC, one even calling it disgusting that the DNC allowed him to speak. Sigh when is this polarization BS going to end???

Seriously?? :dunno:  

"Everyone you know on the left." ??  How old are these people?

Did they listen to his speech?

3 minutes ago, homersapien said:

No idea. I thought it was really good. And, at a time when crossing party lines is really rare, I saw it as a breath of fresh air.

10 hours ago, homersapien said:

It's not everyone.  But there are a few like AOC that are less than pleased about it.

Archived