Two names I’d keep your eyes on

RunInRed

2 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

The only question remaining for me is if Steele and Garner remain on the staff ... that will be very telling.

And I will be LIVID if that happens.

I’m so curious how our team will handle the bowl game after all this reported backstabbing mess 

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, PigskinPat said:

Ok, somebody please convince me that I should be excited about this hire. Please.

Be excited for something new at Auburn. This guy is young and a proven winner. He left Boise to win championships.. sounds like an alpha to me.. now it remains to be seen if he will be allowed to hire who he wants.. that is the only stumbling block I see.. this was a great hire after all the mess we have been through. 

1 hour ago, RunInRed said:

The only question remaining for me is if Steele and Garner remain on the staff ... that will be very telling.

What are you expecting? 

1 minute ago, RunInRed said:

I don’t see them returning (hope I’m right)

Man, I hope that you are right. Trying to generate some personal enthusiasm for the hire but it is hard after the disaster of the past ~10 days. Hoping he’s our Urban Meyer, praying he is not our Derek Dooley

Just now, fredst said:

Man, I hope that you are right. Trying to generate some personal enthusiasm for the hire but it is hard after the disaster of the past ~10 days. Hoping he’s our Urban Meyer, praying he is not our Derek Dooley

Well said sir! But without the Meyer baggage!

5 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

I don’t see them returning (hope I’m right)

Did the ptb not only get the not Steele message but also no puppets? 

Archived