C. J. Fredrick guard from Iowa in transfer portal.

Prester John

Would CBP be interested in C. J. Fredrick a guard from Iowa?  Fredrick would seem to remedy any need we may have with the current roster.  In other words Fredrick would give Auburn a fourth guard which is its only deficiency presently.  Fredrick to Auburn any posibility?  

I haven't heard anything about him being a possibility for Auburn, but I can assure you that CBP is going to add another guard to the current roster for the team, whomever that might be.

Though I do feel inclined to mention that Auburn already has at least 5 players who play guard. In addition to Green, Zep, and Alexander, there's Devan Cambridge and Allen Flanigan, who are both guards in Pearl's system.

I too was thinking that this guy might be a good piece to add since he’s a 3-point sharp shooter. But now that we’ve added Desi - I don’t think we take him unless we lose more transfers.

3 minutes ago, CameronCrazy said:

I too was thinking that this guy might be a good piece to add since he’s a 3-point sharp shooter. But now that we’ve added Desi - I don’t think we take him unless we lose more transfers.

I'd be willing to bet, at this point, that we will not add Fredrick. I suspect the only potential addition we have left, besides JT Thor (if you want to consider him foregoing the draft to come back an addition), is Scoot Henderson, if he reclassifies.

On 4/20/2021 at 9:32 PM, Rednilla said:

I'd be willing to bet, at this point, that we will not add Fredrick. I suspect the only potential addition we have left, besides JT Thor (if you want to consider him foregoing the draft to come back an addition), is Scoot Henderson, if he reclassifies.

How quickly things change, we might be interested again?!  Who knows?   Lol

2 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

How quickly things change, we might be interested again?!  Who knows?   Lol

I've seen nothing to indicate we were interested before Alexander decommitted.

1 minute ago, Rednilla said:

I've seen nothing to indicate we were interested before Alexander decommitted.

Your Jedi skills are lacking, seem to be at an elitor level.   😝 

Archived