Maher: Congressperson Is The Only Job You Can Get With Absolutely No Skills Or Qualifications

DKW 86

Maher: Congressperson Is The Only Job You Can Get With Absolutely No Skills Or Qualifications

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2021/08/07/maher_congressperson_is_the_only_job_you_can_get_with_absolutely_no_skills_or_qualifications.html

It's as if Maher is reading my ******* mind...

• Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

My idea to fix that at least to some extent is to designate some House and Senate seats as having certain purposes. Certain seats should be designated for having a  budget/business/economy focus and others for education and others for healthcare and others for the law and others to be at large. Maybe one Senate seat from each state could be designated and the other at large. If the seats were supposed to have a focus then MAYBE politicians would campaign based on their expertise in that area instead of on how much they can do for their constituents.

It won't happen, but I wish something would be done. The founding fathers were some of the best and brightest people in the country (yes, they were flawed, please start another thread for that). Today's politicians are almost worthless as far as knowledge and innovation and honesty, etc.

On 8/8/2021 at 12:23 PM, DKW 86 said:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2021/08/07/maher_congressperson_is_the_only_job_you_can_get_with_absolutely_no_skills_or_qualifications.html

It's as if Maher is reading my ******* mind...

Senator too

cough Tuberville cough

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AUDub said:

Senator too

cough Tuberville cough

I think most here realize that "Congressperson" meant HOR and Senate too. And TT would on the Top 5 List of Dumbest, Least Qualified. 

Edited by DKW 86