No Class Monday

Texan4Auburn

Thats because Tuscaloosa is an Indian word for Trailer Park :D:lol::lol::lol:

One thing I don't like about Alabama fans is that they don't have any dirt on Auburn. All their jokes are "Auburn" and some joke with "trailor parks." Or "Auburn is for gaybirds." Or some joke that you can make about any city/town - nothing that has to actually do with Auburn. Or the usual "12 NC's." Just making this point bc I'm not too fond of the trailor park joke, regardless of who it is about.

One thing I don't like about Alabama fans is that they don't have any dirt on Auburn. All their jokes are "Auburn" and some joke with "trailor parks." Or "Auburn is for gaybirds." Or some joke that you can make about any city/town - nothing that has to actually do with Auburn. Or the usual "12 NC's." Just making this point bc I'm not too fond of the trailor park joke, regardless of who it is about.

168037[/snapback]

And there you have it folks...A glance inside the mind of PChamp :big:

Thats because Tuscaloosa is an Indian word for Trailer Park :D  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

168032[/snapback]

Hrmmm... which school has a higher percentage of students that live in trailers? Living in trailers is a tradition at Auburn, whether you like it or not. How close is the closest trailer park to UA? 30min? Hell, I bet close to 33% or more AU students live in trailers.

I am glad we got Monday off. It pushed my analog test to Wednesday. :D

AU will be closed Monday in anticipation of the end of the world.

http://www.auburn.edu/emergency_page/dennis.html

168002[/snapback]

:roflol:

Just another example of this generation getting soft. Pitty.

168047[/snapback]

Aw cmon now....Im sure they just dont want students driving in this weather to class....Not worth the risk. Not only that, but the fact that these type of storms usually produce tornadoes is a warranted factor as well. Do you really want your kid driving and walking to class during storms produced by a hurricane? I'd hope not. :)

Last time I was in Auburn during one of theses....last year....I was doing deliveries for "off the grill".....I dont ever recommend driving one minute in that stuff.....

168002[/snapback]

168047[/snapback]

Aw cmon now....Im sure they just dont want students driving in this weather to class....Not worth the risk. Not only that, but the fact that these type of storms usually produce tornadoes is a warranted factor as well. Do you really want your kid driving and walking to class during storms produced by a hurricane? I'd hope not. :)

Last time I was in Auburn during one of theses....last year....I was doing deliveries for "off the grill".....I dont ever recommend driving one minute in that stuff.....

168048[/snapback]

lol, I drove to Atmore that evening. Frikkin scariest drive I ever had. Going down 65 with signs bent sideways right above the white line. THen getting off and going into Atmore (one of the worst hit inland areas) I had to drive offroad around trees, over and under lines, and finally made it to my cousins.

Oh, did I mention keeping the steering wheel 45 degrees to the left the entire way? Man, scary, but exhilirating. I think I still have clawmarks in my right arm from my gf though, lol.

168002[/snapback]

168047[/snapback]

168048[/snapback]

lol, I drove to Atmore that evening. Frikkin scariest drive I ever had. Going down 65 with signs bent sideways right above the white line. THen getting off and going into Atmore (one of the worst hit inland areas) I had to drive offroad around trees, over and under lines, and finally made it to my cousins.

Oh, did I mention keeping the steering wheel 45 degrees to the left the entire way? Man, scary, but exhilirating. I think I still have clawmarks in my right arm from my gf though, lol.

168053[/snapback]

LOL :lol: I know about keepin the steering wheel 45 degrees :lol: To me, the physics of the car just werent there anymore....pretty scary but as you said, also exhilirating :big:

Thats because Tuscaloosa is an Indian word for Trailer Park :D  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

168032[/snapback]

Hrmmm... which school has a higher percentage of students that live in trailers? Living in trailers is a tradition at Auburn, whether you like it or not. How close is the closest trailer park to UA? 30min? Hell, I bet close to 33% or more AU students live in trailers.

168040[/snapback]

Evidently, you haven't been to tuskaloser in quite some time. There are trailers within the city limit.

I've got news for you. They have NO "class" in tusaloser on Monday.(Tuesday through Sunday EITHER!) :lol::lol::lol::poke:

168032[/snapback]

168040[/snapback]

I'd bet the amount of students in trailors has dropped dramatically considering the amount of new apartments and condo's that have been built in the past 3 years. I'd put it at 10-15%. Especially considering the amount of places that are empty or not full, last 3 years has seen a huge boost in the amount of housing in the Auburn area. Especially with people from Columbus and Montgomery deciding to move to Auburn and commute due to better schools, safer neighborhoods, and a overall more pleasant community.

168032[/snapback]

168040[/snapback]

I'd bet the amount of students in trailors has dropped dramatically considering the amount of new apartments and condo's that have been built in the past 3 years. I'd put it at 10-15%. Especially considering the amount of places that are empty or not full, last 3 years has seen a huge boost in the amount of housing in the Auburn area. Especially with people from Columbus and Montgomery deciding to move to Auburn and commute due to better schools, safer neighborhoods, and a overall more pleasant community.

168196[/snapback]

You are right, there are alot more students in areas that arent trailors anymore due to the boom of complexes and housing.

Some students just prefer living in them. I for one live in Swan One Trailer Park. I love it only because I am right smack dab in the woods and have tons of open space. There is no noice, and its so peaceful...great place to have some get togethers ;)

168040[/snapback]

Yeah but how close is the nearest Housing Project to :au: 's lovely campus? All one has to do is walk right off campus in Tuscaloser and you're in the middle of the hood.

I'd take a trailer over a 'jackin any day of the week.

168040[/snapback]

Yeah but how close is the nearest Housing Project to :au: 's lovely campus? All one has to do is walk right off campus in Tuscaloser and you're in the middle of the hood.

168208[/snapback]

:big::big::big:

Yeah but how close is the nearest Housing Project to  :au: 's lovely campus? All one has to do is walk right off campus in Tuscaloser and you're in the middle of the hood.

168208[/snapback]

Eh...sorry, but to be fair, the housing projects off N. Donahue (over the tracks) are closer to campus than any trailer complex.

Yeah but how close is the nearest Housing Project to  :au: 's lovely campus? All one has to do is walk right off campus in Tuscaloser and you're in the middle of the hood.

168208[/snapback]

Eh...sorry, but to be fair, the housing projects off N. Donahue (over the tracks) are closer to campus than any trailer complex.

168228[/snapback]

They are not right next to campus or the stadium though.

Archived