Georgia vs. Michigan

SLAG-91

Hope Harsin is watching.... It's always the Jimmy's and Joe's for the most part.  Although Bennett isn't the best QB.. I'll work on meme for recruiting..

• Like 1

I think that Kirby is an idiot. IMO, the only chance they have against UAT is for JT Daniels to come out throwing the ball. Stetson Bennett cannot beat UAT. I would have let JT Daniels play for at least a quarter with the 1st team O just to get him ready for when UAT shuts them down in the first half next week.

7 minutes ago, Grumps said:

I think that Kirby is an idiot. IMO, the only chance they have against UAT is for JT Daniels to come out throwing the ball. Stetson Bennett cannot beat UAT. I would have let JT Daniels play for at least a quarter with the 1st team O just to get him ready for when UAT shuts them down in the first half next week.

I mean, TJ Finley playing on one leg almost beat Bama. Zach Calzada beat Bama.

2 minutes ago, metafour said:

I mean, TJ Finley playing on one leg almost beat Bama. Zach Calzada beat Bama.

So are you saying that UGA has a decent shot at beating UAT with Bennett at QB?

Edited by Grumps

14 hours ago, Grumps said:

I hate UAT and I hate UGA. That said, I have decided that UGA beating UM might be the best thing now that UAT has won their game. If UAT plays UGA then either UGA chokes in the big game...again, which enables us to keep saying that Kirby=Richt (except for far less character) or UGA beats UAT which, even though it would make UGA fans even more unbearable, would likely result in UGA going on probation which would help our recruiting.  Thoughts?

This is sound reasoning.