7 Things We've Learned About the 2020 Elections

AUFAN78

The 2020 election in the United States, however, remains one of the least transparent, inclusive, and accountable contests in our nation’s history.  And unfortunately, due to prevailing political headwinds, it will likely remain so because election officials are refusing to be held accountable and answer basic, reasonable questions.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2022/01/15/7_things_weve_learned_about_the_2020_elections_147022.html

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

The 2020 election in the United States, however, remains one of the least transparent, inclusive, and accountable contests in our nation’s history.  And unfortunately, due to prevailing political headwinds, it will likely remain so because election officials are refusing to be held accountable and answer basic, reasonable questions.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2022/01/15/7_things_weve_learned_about_the_2020_elections_147022.html

It is amazing that questions are really only asked in states where the incumbent lost.  I know that the problems listed in Georgia were pure unadulterated bull****.  Therefore, I have to assume that pattern of nonsense was also present in places like Arizona.

Edited by AU9377
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, AU9377 said:

It is amazing that questions are really only asked in states where the incumbent lost.  I know that the problems listed in Georgia were pure unadulterated bull****.  Therefore, I have to assume that pattern of nonsense was also present in places like Arizona.

What? So you disagree with the findings? Why? 

On 1/16/2022 at 12:50 PM, AUFAN78 said:

What? So you disagree with the findings? Why? 

I think it is at least partially smoke and mirrors.  We have 50 different states with 50 different systems.  There are people that actually believe that they are entitled to see who someone voted for.  They aren't and they never will be.  Saying people aren't transparent and saying there were problems with the validity are not the same thing.