Maher: Apply Precision to the Pandemic

DKW 86

So the right was right all along!  Masks are stupid, we have to move on w/ our lives, protect your elders by helping them stay isolated, the shot doesn’t work, and nobody should have voted for the potato in chief.  Damn it feels good to see the futures 

• Facepalm 1

You Keep Using That Word, I Do Not Think It Means What You Think It Means | Know  Your Meme

Maher, and myself are asking very specific questions here. I would rate most of the "Right" at about 90% BS. I am vaxxed and want every one vaxxed and boosted. My nephew, 20 years at St Vincent has even the die hard MAGAs in my family with eyes fully wide open. The "Right" and their nano radios injected per jab BS can RMA. The vaccines are working, not perfectly, but working to lessen the issues from COVID. They are not 100% stopping people from getting COVID. 

I do agree with Maher. The flaming over reaction from "The Left" has to end and now. Keeping kids out of school when they are essentially not getting COVID anyway is stupid.

We need to focus on those that are actually dying and not on overly dramatic coverage for those that not at risk. 

Edited by DKW 86

Agree with the overreaction sentiment, but let’s be honest, Western Europe and the US are pivoting to what the right advocated for all along.  We can’t help it if we just have more common sense from a biblical guide in life😁

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

7 minutes ago, pensacolatiger said:

Agree with the overreaction sentiment, but let’s be honest, Western Europe and the US are pivoting to what the right advocated for all along.  We can’t help it if we just have more common sense from a biblical guide in life😁

What that vaccines are bad and conspiracy theories with nano radios for tracking etc?  No, the Right has lost all credibility with me and so many more on this. Do we need to lockdown? That time has likely passed unless a new variant come forth. Do we need to keep kids at home? No. Do we need to run businesses out of existence? No. Do we need masks everywhere? NO.

The cdc, fda are fraudulent bureaucracies. They have been wrong about masks, lockdowns and most certainly natural immunity. Yet they only half ass fess up. The way the lab leak cover up went down should have everything questioned. Yet questions are not allowed. Maher is correct. Only a certain few are in serious peril from this virus. There’s an addiction to panic. Some are loving it. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DKW 86 said:

What that vaccines are bad and conspiracy theories with nano radios for tracking etc?  No, the Right has lost all credibility with me and so many more on this. Do we need to lockdown? That time has likely passed unless a new variant come forth. Do we need to keep kids at home? No. Do we need to run businesses out of existence? No. Do we need masks everywhere? NO.

You’re picking a fringe Element of the right to label us all.  Don’t grasp for something looking for a victory for the left.  The left elected a potato for goodness sakes🤣

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pensacolatiger said:

You’re picking a fringe Element of the right to label us all.  Don’t grasp for something looking for a victory for the left.  The left elected a potato for goodness sakes🤣

And the Right elected a lying POC...a 6X loser in business....

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 1

On 2/5/2022 at 1:45 PM, DKW 86 said:

And the Right elected a lying POC...a 6X loser in business....

Lol - that’s reaching for ways to criticize him.  But I guess you have to reach after experiencing the potato’s first year in office.  Goodness, it’s almost like anyone that voted for this should be brought up on treason charges

3 hours ago, pensacolatiger said:

Lol - that’s reaching for ways to criticize him.  But I guess you have to reach after experiencing the potato’s first year in office.  Goodness, it’s almost like anyone that voted for this should be brought up on treason charges

Congratulations: please do a search for an older post about YAASF.

If you come to any party talking politics with a preconceived "They must be wrong" attitude, then YAASF. The entire purpose of the FA is to allow for discourse between ALL people on ALL subjects. No one gets to dismiss others simply because they hold a different view. Now, if the person is trying to tell you that The Earth is Flat or that there are any real factual efforts to overturn an election when after 14 months of investigation, even by people wholly apart of their side of the issue, there is not one changed ECV then, you can dismiss them. Facts do matter. Opinions cannot trump Facts. Gore Lost 2000. trump won 2016. Biden won 2020. Facts are facts. Liars are everywhere and if you choose to fill your head with the thoughts of liars, YAASF. 

• Facepalm 1

I just pointed out the many ways this covid thing is unraveling for the left.  Now add to that the cdc pointing out myocarditis risk and changing timing of shots to reduce risk, it must be a very stressful time for members of the left that have been explaining all of this to the right for months.

I guess my only pre-conceived attitude about the left is, well, you’re all really, really bad at math.  

• Facepalm 1

7 hours ago, pensacolatiger said:

I guess my only pre-conceived attitude about the left is, well, you’re all really, really bad at math.  

I wouldn't lump all from the left into such a box. However, there are a handful here that are bad at much more than math. No elaboration needed. ;D

• Haha 1