Email the PTB

AUght2win

For those that want to voice there opinion to the true stars of this past week, I've put together a resource page here.

Board of Trustees Emails:

BT Roberts: BT.Roberts@auburn.edu

Clark Sahlie: Clark.Sahlie@auburn.edu

Robert Dumas: Robert.Dumas@auburn.edu

Jimmy Rane: Jimmy.Rane@auburn.edu

Jimmy Sanford: Jimmy.Sanford@auburn.edu

Gaines Lanier: Gaines.Lanier@auburn.edu

Elizabeth Huntley: Elizabeth.Huntley@auburn.edu

Sarah Newton: Sarah.Newton@auburn.edu

Mike DeMaioribus: Mike.DeMaioribus@auburn.edu

James Pratt: James.Pratt@auburn.edu

Wayne Smith: Wayne.Smith@auburn.edu

Raymond Harbert: Raymond.Harbert@auburn.edu

Charles McCrary: Charles.McCrary@auburn.edu

Quentin Riggins: Quentin.Riggins@auburn.edu

Timothy Vines: Timothy.Vines@auburn.edu

Presidents' Office Emails:

General Burgess: rlb0029@auburn.edu

Jennifer Adams: jennifer.adams@auburn.edu

Janie Boles: boles@auburn.edu

Susan Nesmith: deleosu@auburn.edu

Kim Brown: keb0054@auburn.edu

You guys can write whatever you want. I'm not lobbying for any particular sentiment or solution. I just want the fans to be heard. At the very least, hopefully it'll annoy these guys into competency. 

Here's a bit of what I wrote. Copied and pasted this. Took about 15 minutes total. 

War Eagle General Burgess,

I'm a proud Auburn alumni writing to you in regards to the investigation surrounding Auburn football and Head Coach Bryan Harsin. The outcome of your investigation and whether or not it was warranted is not my concern. I feel your administration did the responsible and appropriate thing, given the circumstances surrounding the team.

What I want to voice my concerns about is how all this has been handled. 

The past week has been the most embarrassing and stressful I can remember as an Auburn fan. The complete lack of leadership, and total lack of self-awareness in terms of public image is quite literally ruining our football program. There needs to be accountability on the part of those in your administration who leaked the existence of the investigation, those who leaked that Harsin's firing was 'imminent', and those who let this decision drag out far longer than anyone thought possible. 

But what's even more important is what we do going forward. 

We need unity, commitment, and boldness. Please, please, please for the love of this great university, HOLD A PRESS CONFERENCE!

Of all the things regarding this situation, I cannot believe that after this tumultuous process has finished, we haven't had a press conference to explain to the fans why this happened, what adjustments are being made, and why Auburn is still strong moving forward. If you don't do it for the fans, do it for the recruits! Do it for AUBURN's image.

Just please, do something. We can't continue to suffer through a public scandal without a strong response from our representatives at the University - you. People are losing hope and interest in the team as we speak. You guys have got to respond.

Thanks, God Bless, and War Eagle
  • Like 4
  • Love 2

30 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

You guys can write whatever you want. I'm not lobbying for any particular sentiment or solution. I just want the fans to be heard. At the very least, hopefully it'll annoy these guys into competency. 

Here's a bit of what I wrote. Copied and pasted this. Took about 15 minutes total. 

I'm a proud Auburn alumni writing to you in regards to the investigation surrounding Auburn football and Head Coach Bryan Harsin. The outcome of your investigation and whether or not it was warranted is not my concern. I feel your administration did the responsible and appropriate thing, given the circumstances surrounding the team.

The past week has been the most embarrassing and stressful I can remember as an Auburn fan. The complete lack of leadership, and total lack of self-awareness in terms of public image is quite literally ruining our football program. There needs to be accountability on the part of those in your administration who leaked the existence of the investigation, those who leaked that Harsin's firing was 'imminent', and those who let this decision drag out far longer than anyone thought possible. 

We need unity, commitment, and boldness. Please, please, please for the love of this great university, HOLD A PRESS CONFERENCE!

Of all the things regarding this situation, I cannot believe that after this tumultuous process has finished, we haven't had a press conference to explain to the fans why this happened, what adjustments are being made, and why Auburn is still strong moving forward. If you don't do it for the fans, do it for the recruits! Do it for AUBURN's image.

Just please, do something. We can't continue to suffer through a public scandal without a strong response from our representatives at the University - you. People are losing hope and interest in the team as we speak. You guys have got to respond.

Hell we should just all copy and paste this and send it to them. Word for word. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

Elegantly stated. I hope it doesn’t fall on deaf ears. As I’ve stated before, I am not an AU alum, but my Father is from 1965 I believe. He held season tickets for 16 years before it became too much for he and his wife to drive, as they live in ATL. I grew up knowing only War Eagle and have maintained being a supporter while surrounded by Dawg fans for 45 plus years. It does sadden me over the years to see how AU is always in the press over negative publicity. I’m no insider, but I know football well and understand, that there has to be some major changes made within the University as far as the football program goes. Your post was honest and to the point, which when directing towards The Money People is the best way to approach things. I hope Harsin succeeds, as I do believe he has his own vision about building a team. I also believe our prior coach was just as stubborn and was no longer motivating the players. It’s great for a coach to provide a Father Figure to his players, but in all likelihood, no coach can do that for every person and still instill his message in all of them, no matter how good a person he is. We all know AU has wonderful supporters and large money donors, so if in fact it is something like not offering enough for NIL, hopefully that will change, as that is the direction college football has taken/chosen. While I do not see us being very good at all next year, Harsin is the coach and no coach on Earth can change a program into their way they want to run it in just one year. I do think that he may be too harsh at times, but the last time I checked, football is a harsh sport and if a person can’t handle it, then it’s best to move on to a different program. I’m just an outsider fan giving my opinion, but I also believed we needed a change from our prior coach, because the play had gotten very sloppy and uninspired the last few years. Anyway, thanks for sharing your letter to the PTB. Let’s hope they listen, even if it’s just a little. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Hell we should just all copy and paste this and send it to them. Word for word. 

You're absolutely welcome to.

Lot of folks on this board. Flooding their inboxes might move the needle.

3 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

You're absolutely welcome to.

Lot of folks on this board. Flooding their inboxes might move the needle.

I'm out of reactions right now but I'm hoping it might work. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

For those that want to voice there opinion to the true stars of this past week, I've put together a resource page here.

Board of Trustees Emails:

BT Roberts: BT.Roberts@auburn.edu

Clark Sahlie: Clark.Sahlie@auburn.edu

Robert Dumas: Robert.Dumas@auburn.edu

Jimmy Rane: Jimmy.Rane@auburn.edu

Jimmy Sanford: Jimmy.Sanford@auburn.edu

Gaines Lanier: Gaines.Lanier@auburn.edu

Elizabeth Huntley: Elizabeth.Huntley@auburn.edu

Sarah Newton: Sarah.Newton@auburn.edu

Mike DeMaioribus: Mike.DeMaioribus@auburn.edu

James Pratt: James.Pratt@auburn.edu

Wayne Smith: Wayne.Smith@auburn.edu

Raymond Harbert: Raymond.Harbert@auburn.edu

Charles McCrary: Charles.McCrary@auburn.edu

Quentin Riggins: Quentin.Riggins@auburn.edu

Timothy Vines: Timothy.Vines@auburn.edu

Presidents' Office Emails:

General Burgess: rlb0029@auburn.edu

Jennifer Adams: jennifer.adams@auburn.edu

Janie Boles: boles@auburn.edu

Susan Nesmith: deleosu@auburn.edu

Kim Brown: keb0054@auburn.edu

Should we all send pecker pics.

• Haha 1

Thank you AUght2win. Hopefully we can all try now to unite and hope for the best. One of my bosses years ago used to tell me hope wasn't a strategy but I guess we can hope Harsin has a strategy.

t:wedance:

Edited by Proud Tiger
  • Like 2

These good old fat Alabama red necked rich boys couldn't care less about anything you've got to say.   Dogs spend any money with them or products they are associated with.   

5 hours ago, AuburnSpider said:

These good old fat Alabama red necked rich boys couldn't care less about anything you've got to say.   Dogs spend any money with them or products they are associated with.   

This is a cost-reward no brainer. It costs me nothing but about 5-15 minutes time (less if you copy and paste what I wrote). And there is at least a chance it is read. If their inboxes were flooded the chance that they would at least feel pressured a bit would be decent.

We can whine all we want on the forums but actually contacting these folks is direct, easy, and free.