Someone went after Nancy Pelosi with a hammer last night

AUDub

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

We agree, I don’t trust your side either.

i have no problem with that. it is your right no matter how misguided you might be.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

i blame trump and the right for lying and firing folks up. you guys are too easy to violence. when trumps hollers stuff like hit him again it sends a signal. where does the violence end? i know both sides have a few idiots but your pols on the right like marjorie are stirring this crap up. it is sickening and i have not seen anyone yet on the right call this kind of crap out. trump validated the extreme right wing who want to hurt people. hell ask the cops on jan 6. blue lives matter is a joke. it is no more than a slogan. and then when some of you idiots claim it was just a protest fires the haters up more because it is being accepted in their eyes by their own party and a whole bunch of supporters. and you guys claim to be the christian party. what a joke...............

Not likely fiddy. It was muscle from the tuna factory workers union who found out Nancy quietly exempted them from receiving federal minimum wage. 

• Dislike 1

5 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

you damn right i do. he is not the only one but trump acted like trash in office. words matter. jesus dude your side wants a civil war right now because a can man has convinced most of the republican party the election was stolen. i know trump is your man crush but there comes a time you need to wake up dude.

Come on man, the left allied w/ blm and antifa, burning a different city every night when trump was in office.  Don’t even blame the right for starting a civil war, don’t let themDem’s play you like that 

• Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

Like Rand Paul and Steve Scalise, I pray for his speedy recovery and hope the perp is convicted to the max. No place for this nonsense.