Vandy ends losing streak to UK

MDM4AU

If Stoops was ever seriously considered a candidate for Auburn, that was erased today without doubt. Vandy wins in Lexington 24-21 ending the 26 game losing streak to the Cats. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, MDM4AU said:

If Stoops was ever seriously considered a candidate for Auburn, that was erased today without doubt. Vandy wins in Lexington 24-21 ending the 26 game losing streak to the Cats. 

One game should not define a head coach.

That being said, I hope no one in the Auburn administration was seriously ever considering Stoops. The last thing we need at Auburn is more boring ass football. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eagle-1 said:

That being said, I hope no one in the Auburn administration was seriously ever considering Stoops. The last thing we need at Auburn is more boring ass football. 

Every coach every team seems to have these games every year-- like georgia at missouri this year

That said, auburns probably getting the standard 8 win special in Grimes if I was a betting man.

• Facepalm 1

3 hours ago, Eagle-1 said:

1 game, no.

This is a UK trend with Stoops though. Start out on fire, everyone thinking Stoops and UK have turned a corner then completely collapse

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ThurstontheWelshCorgi said:

Every coach every team seems to have these games every year-- like georgia at missouri this year

That said, auburns probably getting the standard 8 win special in Grimes if I was a betting man.

Clay Helton