It is going to get real cold and icy folks

aubiefifty

i beg you to let the mods and admins inside so they can stay warm.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

it has been tough for a while for us Auburn fans. i posted this to lighten things up a bit. We need to be able to laugh at ourselves. we have almost a hundred looks and not one comment. if you boys are scared just say so. this is nothing more than a cross eyed way to show our mods some love. i will not apologize for trying to make folks laugh. maybe i am just not that funny. i have to run take a blind friend shopping and if no replies i will delete this when i get back. no sense in keeping on if the fish are not biting right?

10 minutes ago, Tiger1992 said:

But they're not all housebroken...

Hey, you said that would remain just between us 😎

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, WarTim said:

Hey, you said that would remain just between us 😎

My bad, thought you had gotten over those issues. Golf and Bird, on the other hand....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Tiger1992 said:

My bad, thought you had gotten over those issues. Golf and Bird, on the other hand....

Well, Golf is old enough for diapers again, but you know how birds are, all you can do is to keep putting down newspaper wherever they're at. 

• Haha 2

They are the kind of houseguests that eat all your food, fart in your couch and never leave. Then tell you what you can and can’t discuss at the Christmas dinner table. 🫢 on second thought….come on over. 

10 hours ago, tigerrules said:

They are the kind of houseguests that eat all your food, fart in your couch and never leave. Then tell you what you can and can’t discuss at the Christmas dinner table. 🫢 on second thought….come on over. 

Hey.  that depends on what's in the fridge, we do have standards after all.  Also not wasting a fart on the couch. I want everyone to get the experience.