My 3 week Reflection

AUnCullman

On 12/22/2022 at 4:33 PM, AUnCullman said:

First of all, I want to give a shoutout to all the MODS. @Zeek in particular for the tireless recruiting updates. Also for putting up with a good bit of back and forth they put up with. So happy I joined the NEST and hope you all consider it as well to help these guys out. They furnish us with great insight and a platform to ask, debate, help each other out, etc and we should all be thankful.

Here are my thoughts regarding the last 3 weeks and is just the cliff notes I was thinking about. Feel free to dive deeper if you wish and if you have more insight. It will be welcomed for sure.

I can't say enough what a miraculous job this coaching staff has done. I was just thinking about what all had to take place since the Freeze hiring. I'm sure there is SO MUCh more than we know. 

1) Freeze had to evaluate the staff. Deciding who to keep, who to let go, who to reposition. This is a lot of stress knowing you are affecting not only the coach but their families as well. 

2) Freeze had to evaluate our players. Think about the hours and hours of tape that he had to go over regarding our current players and see who would or would not fit in his system.

3) Freeze had to see what kids we were on our recruiting board, who their coaches were, their academics, their family ties, their evaluation videos, who is a priority target.

4) Freeze had to evaluate the Portal players. What are our needs, what are their capabilities, evaluate their tape, Also have to take into consideration the timing of when the portal opened up regarding when he was hired which was soon after. 

5) Freeze had to do so many media obligations, pictures, try to get to know the administration and obligations within that area as well. Who he wanted to hire within the Football Dept. 

I cannot imagine what all the stress CDHF and staff has had to deal with in this short time span. Then bring it all together and have a current Recruiting ranking of 16. To say I am blown away is an understatement. 

All 100% accurate. It is obvious HF is on a mission and is hungry for the highest levels of success and wants to be at Auburn. What Caddy and the staff did to keep the wheels from coming off is a phenomenal achievement. The last 3 weeks have been equally phenomenal for HF. I can’t imagine what they can all do synergistically to accelerate us back to prominence in the next 1-2 seasons. 

Edited by Gowebb11
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 12/22/2022 at 5:35 PM, Gowebb11 said:

All 100% accurate. It is obvious HF is on a mission and is hungry for the highest levels of success and wants to be at Auburn. What Caddy and the staff did to keep the wheels from coming off is a phenomenal achievement. The last 3 weeks have been equally phenomenal for HF. I can’t imagine what they can all do synergistically to accelerate us back to prominence I’ve the next 1-2 seasons. 

Everything has moving in the right direction since Oct. 31!!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/23/2022 at 3:03 AM, AUnCullman said:

First of all, I want to give a shoutout to all the MODS. @Zeek in particular for the tireless recruiting updates. Also for putting up with a good bit of back and forth they put up with. So happy I joined the NEST and hope you all consider it as well to help these guys out. They furnish us with great insight and a platform to ask, debate, help each other out, etc and we should all be thankful.

Here are my thoughts regarding the last 3 weeks and is just the cliff notes I was thinking about. Feel free to dive deeper if you wish and if you have more insight. It will be welcomed for sure.

I can't say enough what a miraculous job this coaching staff has done. I was just thinking about what all had to take place since the Freeze hiring. I'm sure there is SO MUCh more than we know. 

1) Freeze had to evaluate the staff. Deciding who to keep, who to let go, who to reposition. This is a lot of stress knowing you are affecting not only the coach but their families as well. 

2) Freeze had to evaluate our players. Think about the hours and hours of tape that he had to go over regarding our current players and see who would or would not fit in his system.

3) Freeze had to see what kids we were on our recruiting board, who their coaches were, their academics, their family ties, their evaluation videos, who is a priority target.

4) Freeze had to evaluate the Portal players. What are our needs, what are their capabilities, evaluate their tape, Also have to take into consideration the timing of when the portal opened up regarding when he was hired which was soon after. 

5) Freeze had to do so many media obligations, pictures, try to get to know the administration and obligations within that area as well. Who he wanted to hire within the Football Dept.  https://19216801.onl/

I cannot imagine what all the stress CDHF and staff has had to deal with in this short time span. Then bring it all together and have a current Recruiting ranking of 16. To say I am blown away is an understatement. 

OOO NICE.