Softball vs Illinois (NFCA Day 3)

Geez I wish whatever happened on my mobile with AUFamily would go away. Very hard to type anything without a bunch of spaces or work to get anything typed when quoting somebody. Sucks. 

• Like 1

This game will be hard to listen to with this announcer.  He has the same inflection in his voice at the end of every sentence.  Again, I ask, Where do they find these people to put on a microphone?    Penta strikes out all 3 in the bottom of the 1st. 

Maddie 3 batters, and 3Ks. She's on another level this year so far. 

War Tiger, I'll let you update if you don't mind.  My phone is driving me nuts lol

I think they are baseball people pulled to do Softball.  None have understood any rules

3 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

War Tiger, I'll let you update if you don't mind.  My phone is driving me nuts lol

I don't mind doing occasional updates but may miss some with other things going on.

• Like 1

Tresvik grounds to 2nd, throw comes home and no chance.  McCrary scores.  2-0.   Peralta up with runners on 1st and 2nd (I think)

McCondicie hits back to pitcher off the pitchers glove and safe at first.  Another run scores.  4-0 Auburn.  Runners I believe on 2nd and 3rd

So far Bri not getting much to hit. Everything falling out of zone. 

Top 3rd.  Garcia walks on 4 pitches.  Godwin drives one deep to left center and GONE.  Centerfielder went over the poor excuse for a fence.  6-0 Tigers

What's crazy is the heart of lineup has struggled the most. Getting production from top and bottom.  

1st out that wasn't a strikeout for Penta. She has 8ks after 3