Auburn and the Vegas odds

AuCivilEng1

Vegas has Auburn at 6.5 wins right now. Am I missing something here. I'm looking at the schedule and I am thinking its going to be hard for us not to exceed that. This seems like a very easy way to make money. What say you, Vegas crowd?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You beat me to posting this! Unless Thorne gets hurt, put your money on the over. With our out of conference schedule, I just can’t see Auburn getting less than seven wins. I mean, I just can’t see it. I was the guy last year that said: bet on the under with Harsin and we see how that turned out. Again, put your money on the over!

I don’t have it in front of me but I believe they have both Texas A&M and Ole Miss at 7.5? Really? No way, in my opinion. I think the safe bets are Auburn over, Ole Miss and Texas A&M under. (I guess Texas A&M is a maybe, I probably just wouldn’t gamble on that one)

Of course, there’s a reason they call it gambling. We don’t know what’s going to happen with injuries, etc. as the season plays out.

By the way, they have Vanderbilt at three wins, and Florida at five. (I believe)  If Florida can’t get to 6-6, just go ahead and fire the coach!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

they have Vanderbilt at three wins, and Florida at five. (I believe)  If Florida can’t get to 6-6, just go ahead and fire the coach

I really think Napier could be Florida’s Bryan Harsin, although more likeable and a better recruiter. I think we dodged a bullet with him, many on here were desperate for Napier to come to Auburn. I hear Urban is looking to make a return to college coaching though, some say he’s eyeing Texas…

@AuCivilEng1bet on it. If I were a betting man, I would. I once bet on some horse races in Kentucky, my dad doesn’t live far from the Churchill Downs. It was just after I graduated Auburn in 2010. I was young and stupid and was using my debit card for online purchases, and someone had just stole my debit card online and wiped me out of like $400. I had no job out of college (economy was in the tank), someone just stole my money, and I gambled literally the only money I had. Fortunately I won (like $30?), but I want to keep my undefeated gambling streak. 

Edited by AUINSY
  • Like 1