Our youth

LPTiger

7 minutes ago, Didba said:

I hate to hear that. ESIs are wonderful things but if its arthritis, no way to know.  Has she ever suffered back trauma or car wrecks?

Just stenosis, it was operated on 10 years ago.   She is such a tough women.   Seeing her like this and not being able to make it better is rough.

4 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

Just stenosis, it was operated on 10 years ago.   She is such a tough women.   Seeing her like this and not being able to make it better is rough.

Well, I know that ESIs can help disk damage and some arthritis so hopefully it provides her some relief. She may need several over the course of a few years. I hope it works out.

Edited by Didba
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

Alot of our cases are oil rig deck hands that fall and get hurt real bad. The ones that live almost always get ESIs for their back injuries.

Edited by Didba

3 hours ago, homersapien said:

It's one of my fondest memories as a young boy, walking into the library in the summer experiencing that "book" smell (and the air conditioning!) ;)

Great times as a kid. Loved reading, roaming the library about as much as little league baseball. Continue to enjoy our public library. 

In our day moms thought nothing of dropping us off at the library to read or study while they around town. Different world today. The Librarians then were accustomed to it and strict in discipline.

• Like 1

The kids are alright. 

There have always been stupid people and "kids these days" has been a constant point of bitching by older generations since Socrates. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, AUDub said:

The kids are alright. 

There have always been stupid people and "kids these days" has been a constant point of bitching by older generations since Socrates. 

I just never realized the truth in it - until I got old. ;D

(Our music was undeniably better though.)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, homersapien said:

I just never realized the truth in it - until I got old. ;D

(Our music was undeniably better though.)

11 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

The truth. Have three thirty somethings and they love the music of our day. 

It's not that the quality isn't there. There's just more crap to sort through these days to find the good stuff. 

18 minutes ago, AUDub said:

It's not that the quality isn't there. There's just more crap to sort through these days to find the good stuff. 

Respectfully disagree. 

• Haha 1