Touchdown Auburn Bowl Beta Testing

Auctoritas

Hi folks - I'm going to be running the Touchdown Auburn Bowl again this year and I'm exploring trying something new and a little different this year. 

To make it a little easier on me entering the info into this really robust spreadsheet that WarTiger created when he was running it, I am going to embed a Microsoft Forms or Google Forms poll into a forum post, which will allow me to directly export the results to Excel rather than doing the copy and paste dance from the forum. This should (hopefully) be easier on everyone else too, particularly people using mobile devices, and will obviate the need for players to copy and paste and delete and take out spaces and all of those irritating little things that make this less fun.

So, that said, I'm approaching you all here, hat in hand, hoping to borrow a few of you over the next few days to do a little bit of feasibility testing. In particular, I'm hoping that people will end up trying it on a few different browsers, or via mobile, or tablet, or Mac, etc. just to make sure that it works for everyone before I pull the trigger on doing it this way. Double appreciate it if you've participated in the past or plan to do so this year.

If you have like 3 minutes or so and would like to help out, see the thread at https://www.aufamily.com/topic/188467-touchdown-auburn-bowl-beta-testing/ and answer the poll questions. I would be forever indebted!

Feel free to ask questions or give opinions in this thread too if you have ideas on how to make this better!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3