Bama placekicker suspended for first game

vatz22au

Here

-- CHRISTENSEN SUSPENDED: A source inside the Alabama football program confirmed that kickoff man and placekicker candidate Jamie Christensen would be suspended for the season opener against Middle Tennessee on Sept. 3 for an unspecified reason. Senior Ryan Saxby is most likely to hold down both of those duties for the opening game.

Wonder what happened?

Guest Tigrinum Major
"Violation of team rules"

Interesting that it didnt take a news release and jail time for him to be suspended...ahem *cough* Tennessee *cough*

175682[/snapback]

And yet, we are obsessed with Bama?

Interesting that it didnt take a news release and jail time for him to be suspended...ahem *cough* Tennessee *cough*

175682[/snapback]

175684[/snapback]

Im sorry, i dont get it.

Guest Tigrinum Major

175682[/snapback]

175684[/snapback]

Im sorry, i dont get it.

175710[/snapback]

You compared what is probably a kid missing a class with the crap going on at UT without blinking an eye, but yet you make comments all the time about Auburn fans being obsessed with what goes on in Tuscaloosa. It is called irony.

175682[/snapback]

175684[/snapback]

Im sorry, i dont get it.

175710[/snapback]

You compared what is probably a kid missing a class with the crap going on at UT without blinking an eye, but yet you make comments all the time about Auburn fans being obsessed with what goes on in Tuscaloosa. It is called irony.

175714[/snapback]

Class doesnt start till the 24th. :poke:

Actually, Known, I think youll find that if there ever was a bama fan who didnt call AU obsessed with bama...itd prolly be me. :P

But i will point that irony back at ya since you are dogging a bama fan for being obsessed with another program, yet he responded to a bama thread on an auburn board.

head hurt yet? ;)

Actually, Known, I think youll find that if there ever was a bama fan who didnt call AU obsessed with bama...itd prolly be me.  :P

But i will point that irony back at ya since you are dogging a bama fan for being obsessed with another program, yet he responded to a bama thread on an auburn board.

head hurt yet?  ;)

175816[/snapback]

Mine does :(

ouchy

Guest Tigrinum Major
Class doesnt start till the 24th.  :poke:

175811[/snapback]

Touche'. But I doubt that it was anything serious enough to be arrested for, which was BG's point to begin with. I was only pointing out his fascination with all things orange.

Maybe he was hitting on Shula's wife...(is this how internet rumors get started?)

Guest Tigrinum Major
Actually, Known, I think youll find that if there ever was a bama fan who didnt call AU obsessed with bama...itd prolly be me.  :P

head hurt yet?  ;)

175816[/snapback]

Throbbing. You are correct, you don't call us obsessed very often. But (with the chance of appearing team affiliation insensitive), all you Bama fans look the same to me. :poke:

:P

All kids in dark pink jerseys look the same to me. :):poke:

Archived