Auburn Football Everyday

BigBlueWDE

Sorry in advance if this is distasteful, but I feel like Auburn has ruined this once great product. Bring back the voice over and player story focus. If you want to give Andy his own special via the Auburn Football Review, then just bring that back. The new product is just a hybrid that doesn't satisfy either side IMHO.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I didn’t see any replays that were meaningful. Hopefully this Saturday we will see some big plays. They should also let one or two players be showcased as “student-athletes”, similar to last year. 

they are showing plenty of player interviews and i have posted over a dozen or more in the daily football articles. they are on youtube and not part of the show in question. Maybe they are showing less player interviews since they are already doing them? they do it two ways. before the game and after the game. i could be wrong but i thought i would throw that out there. i just posted one about our new seatbelt turnover chain.

20 hours ago, BigBlueWDE said:

Sorry in advance if this is distasteful, but I feel like Auburn has ruined this once great product. Bring back the voice over and player story focus. If you want to give Andy his own special via the Auburn Football Review, then just bring that back. The new product is just a hybrid that doesn't satisfy either side IMHO.

I abhor it.

10 hours ago, RunInRed said:

I agree and really duplicative of the clips on social media - it used to be so much better.

It is a cheap product. The ‘cinematic’ game video absolutely sucks.