What do you want to see against Samford?

Win4AU

7 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

The first interception likely wouldn’t have happened if the previous low percentage corner passes weren’t called.

It's a TD if Hooks jumps at all. Terrible effort on that one

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

The first interception likely wouldn’t have happened if the previous low percentage corner passes weren’t called.

I would agree. But this is the kind of game to work on stuff, so while I didn’t like the INT, I get why we did it. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

I would agree. But this is the kind of game to work on stuff, so while I didn’t like the INT, I get why we did it. 

It was obviously a gameplan that favored working on passing offense, as plenty of people seemed to hope for.  The mistakes are coaching opportunities, and I suspect coaches will make the best of them.  They could have probably put together a 400+ rushing gameplan, that wins in prettier fashion, but helps no one.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TitanTiger said:

I’m thinking mostly of the moronic announcers going on and on about 2 interceptions in the end zone. I was pretty pleased with Thorne’s performance.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

I’m thinking mostly of the moronic announcers going on and on about 2 interceptions in the end zone. I was pretty pleased with Thorne’s performance.

Well luckily I was at the game and didn’t have to listen to such BS. 

• Like 1