LSU vs. Arky

hutchids

The hogs just tied it up in the fourth quarter. How is it Arkansas can recruit these athletes that Brian Harsin couldn’t? 

What a freaking terrible higher by Alan Greene. 

Just now, Never2Yield said:

At this point in time, we don't beat either of these team.

Same. 

A lot has to change, or Vandy is our only SEC win, if that.

Just now, AU-24 said:

Same. 

That "if that" is ringing out loud and clear.

• Like 1

Impressed by Arky, being in the game to the very end (at night in Death Valley).

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

What do you guys think, what do we have to lose by letting Holden start next week?

At this point High might as well let Holden start. If he's been telling the truth that Robbie has been pushing Thorne that tells me all I need to hear. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Eagle-1 said:

At this point High might as well let Holden start. If he's been telling the truth that Robbie has been pushing Thorne that tells me all I need to hear. 

We have Holden to lose. AU has almost no chance of pulling the upset and whoever starts at QB is going to be under duress all day.  A young QB might become too shell shocked to recover.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AUlax10 said:

We have Holden to lose. AU has almost no chance of pulling the upset and whoever starts at QB is going to be under duress all day.  A young QB might become too shell shocked to recover.

We're going to lose Holden anyway if he doesn't play this year he's more than likely gone. If recent history is any indication he'll probably transfer somewhere, and wind up a Heisman candidate in a year, or two. It's a wash season anyway. Put the guy in there, and give him a shot. The other two ahead of him ain't going to cut it. 

14 hours ago, AU-24 said:

Same. 

I think Miss St is a win. Will Rodgers is taking a step back without the pirate (rip). AU is looking like a 6-6, 2-6 team right now.

• Like 2