Consider voting for Tony Richardson

LPTiger

Please consider going to the NFL website, click on community, click on Salute to Service and vote for former AU standout Tony Richardson.   Tony played 17 years in the NFL after his Auburn career.   As info., Tony will also be on the 2024 NFL HOF ballot.   Each NFL nominates one person affiliated with their organization who has devoted themselves to helping members of the military and veterans.   The Jets nominated Tony.

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

It's hard being me and humble...

When you're perfect in every way, you just keep getting better looking, can't wait to look in the mirror each day

51 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

When you're perfect in every way, you just keep getting better looking, can't wait to look in the mirror each day

Wow Mac Davis didn't think you were old enough

• Like 1

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

Ole Mac. Stealer of wives…

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

and as her young man dies, on a cold and gray Chicago morn, another little baby child is born....

6 hours ago, LPTiger said:

Please consider going to the NFL website, click on community, click on Salute to Service and vote for former AU standout Tony Richardson.   Tony played 17 years in the NFL after his Auburn career.   As info., Tony will also be on the 2024 NFL HOF ballot.   Each NFL nominates one person affiliated with their organization who has devoted themselves to helping members of the military and veterans.   The Jets nominated Tony.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention - love the opportunity to support members of our Auburn Family.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Golden Eagle said:

Thank you for bringing this to our attention - love the opportunity to support members of our Auburn Family.

Thanks GE.   Tony is an amazing guy.   Do we have another player who played 17 years in the NFL?  He was on the AU radio broadcast before the Ole miss game.  So thoughtful and articulate.  He is a direct report to the NFL Commissioner working with NFL retirees.   So many of them are completely lost once they leave the game.   He said he sees a lot of similarities between NFL vets and military vets.  He also said Thanksgiving and Christmas lunch at his house, growing up, was filled with military guys who didn't have a place to go (his dad is career Army).   Tony=a humble servant.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

21 hours ago, LPTiger said:

and as her young man dies, on a cold and gray Chicago morn, another little baby child is born....

In the ghettoooo

• Like 1

23 hours ago, LPTiger said:

Show off 👍

Not bad, huh? 

From discovering fire to linking websites... He's done it all! 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Not bad, huh? 

From discovering fire to linking websites... He's done it all! 

Hey Bird I did send you a pic of the 450# marlin right?   We are going after them again tomorrow and Wednesday.   I'm the cook.  Today I have smoked a 20lb butt, 4 lbs of sausage, 34 chicken wings, grilled 7 cheeseburgers, baked 7 large potatoes, have 7 steaks to cook on the boat, cooked 1 large sausage and egg breakfast casserole, 3 bags of salad....    

• Love 1

1 minute ago, LPTiger said:

Hey Bird I did send you a pic of the 450# marlin right?   We are going after them again tomorrow and Wednesday.   I'm the cook.  Today I have smoked a 20lb butt, 4 lbs of sausage, 34 chicken wings, grilled 7 cheeseburgers, baked 7 large potatoes, have 7 steaks to cook on the boat, cooked 1 large sausage and egg breakfast casserole, 3 bags of salad....    

Excuse me but where's my invite

• Like 1

1 minute ago, augolf1716 said:

Excuse me but where's my invite

Orange Beach Marina 8 AM sharp.  We are on a large Viking.   Plenty of room.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

35 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

When and where do you need me? 

3 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

This is what makes you such a Big Bird, self sacrifice....

All heart belly and feathers

Fixed it for you