Ole Miss vs Thuga game thread

bishoptf

Is anyone a little surprised at how well Mike Bobo has handled that offense?  It looks much faster and more creative than anything I saw when he was at AU.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, keesler said:

Is anyone a little surprised at how well Mike Bobo has handled that offense?  It looks much faster and more creative than anything I saw when he was at AU.

Yeah Bobo is a mixed bag, he has been with so many teams, he looks good some times and other times not so good. He has a lot to work with at Thuga so probably not a difficult to call plays when you have the players.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bishoptf said:

Yeah Bobo is a mixed bag, he has been with so many teams, he looks good some times and other times not so good. He has a lot to work with at Thuga so probably not a difficult to call plays when you have the players.

Exactly. When you can block them it makes your play caller look like a genius. 

1 minute ago, bishoptf said:

True but Uga seems to have a more creative offense now than their historical bully ball approach.

• Like 1

Just now, Eagle-1 said:

Exactly. When you can block them it makes your play caller look like a genius. 

Yeah I just think if he was all that he wouldn't have bounced around so many teams, he has been an OC for a bunch of teams.

Screenshot at 2023-11-11 19-30-37.png

Just now, Dwayne Pride said:

Good Lawd. 

We should have beaten Ole Miss. 

we should have beaten thuga...lswho and florida are neck and neck, there just really isn't any dominant SEC team this year...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bishoptf said:

Yeah I just think if he was all that he wouldn't have bounced around so many teams, he has been an OC for a bunch of teams.

Screenshot at 2023-11-11 19-30-37.png

I don’t know how good/bad he is but he’s definitely made some bad career moves

2 hours ago, Dwayne Pride said:

Good Lawd. 

We should have beaten Ole Miss. 

that’s why I said in the game thread seems like Auburn conceded games for whatever reason. Todays play calling and Auburn would have won pretty easily IMO