AU loses Payout Lead

AU120289

1 minute ago, HAYinthemiddleoftheBARN said:

Amy way back to the topic...LOL @ aTm

Exactly. New guy just can’t help himself and insults just about any one he interacts with. He definitely wins most obnoxious newcomer award. He’s in good company with Jimbo. They’ve both worn out their welcome. 

4 hours ago, AU120289 said:

Thank you Texas A&M. 

Video footage of Jimbo Fisher  

image.gif.95c69904b942e5342a7e790d0ce0f55f.gif

Pittman out at Arkie too. 

• Like 1

Just now, AUINSY said:

Exactly. New guy just can’t help himself and insults just about any one he interacts with. He definitely wins most obnoxious newcomer award. He’s in good company with Jimbo. They’ve both worn out their welcome. 

Can I post this in the weekly award thread?  

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, AUINSY said:

It’s also what I do best.  

11 minutes ago, AUINSY said:

By the by, insults?  Please.  If you think these are insults, grow some skin, infant. 

47 minutes ago, AUINSY said:

Horseshoes and hand grenades, shoulda/woulda/coulda 

And government work!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AUINSY said:

🤣😉

i think mr pride is a wonderful new poster. he has a wicked sense of humor folks miss. i admit it took me a minute to warm up to him. let me just say mr pride is the womens pet,the men's threat , and punks pin up boy. everyone say hello to mr pride...............

• Haha 1