It's not just Trump who threatens our democracy, it's everyone who supports him.

homersapien

On 12/9/2023 at 6:12 PM, autigeremt said:

Been to LA lately? 

On 12/8/2023 at 4:39 PM, CoffeeTiger said:

We already let MAGAS have their lot in life. Who do you think is inhabiting all the dingy trailer parks and meth labs spread across the rural southern and Rocky Mountain States?

i would be shocked if i ever saw a crack or methhead vote for the record.

On 12/14/2023 at 8:15 PM, E'Town4Bama said:

I guess it is just an opinion. Since The Act of 1870, We are corporation for arguments sake................................

are you really a bama fan? if so are you a spy?

On 2/20/2024 at 9:47 AM, Elephant Tipper said:

Gomer, you and LC are such drama queens.  Our Republic hasn't been under direct threat except during the War of 1812 and WW2.  Well, maybe there's a one mile wide asteroid floating around with our name on it.  That might do it.

LC is just pissed that DJT bitch-slapped her father because he led America into an unwarranted war with Iraq so now she's venting, kind of like you.  Trump woke Americans to the fact that we keep being dragged into war by the same people over and over.  LC would be happy to continue that tradition, along with Brandon.

You should get outside more often and breathe fresh air.  It'll do your mind some good.  Remember, breathe in the good air, exhale the bad.  It's not the other way, you know.

i have renamed you the elephant tripper. is this ok? no insult as i and a trip as well.................

44 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i have renamed you the elephant tripper. is this ok? no insult as i and a trip as well.................

lol, that would be the most innocuous of all my nicknames among my friends.  Go for it !

• Love 1

Just now, Elephant Tipper said:

lol, that would be the most innocuous of all my nicknames among my friends.  Go for it !

well good! it was that or tipper gore.........grins